Grant Morphett's Discussions (293)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"It sure is. http://rover.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-relay/ Thanks, Grant."

Grant Morphett replied Feb 7, 2016 to Linking additional RC switches to an APM 2.6 outputs

3 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Rob Shearer

"Akshay it should work - have you resolved the issue? Thanks, Grant."

Grant Morphett replied Feb 1, 2016 to Can ArduRover be controlled from a Companion Computer with Python DroneKit

17 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Ray Quintana

"Can you provide more details on what your doing?  What buttons are you clicking wher…"

Grant Morphett replied Jan 31, 2016 to Command Working in SITL but Not in Actual Rover

1 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

"Have you tried to drive the ROV in MANUAL mode with SKID_STEERING_OUT set?  It shoul…"

Grant Morphett replied Jan 11, 2016 to Skid_Steering in or out

4 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Grant Morphett

"I don't have the capability to print one of these designs so I can't test any code. …"

Grant Morphett replied Dec 17, 2015 to Does ArduRover Support 6-Wheeled Rocker-Bogie Vehicles?

9 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by James Sorenson

"At the time of writing 4 wheel steering isn't implemented. Thanks, Grant."

Grant Morphett replied Dec 16, 2015 to Does ArduRover Support 6-Wheeled Rocker-Bogie Vehicles?

9 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by James Sorenson

"Here you go. http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/flying-with-a-joystickgamepad-instead-…"

Grant Morphett replied Nov 22, 2015 to joystick or gamepad control - how do I set it up?

2 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Itzik Ronen

"Looks great Matthew.  Very noble goals.  I'm subscribed and following your github re…"

Grant Morphett replied Nov 19, 2015 to Apm Rover in tractor setup.

228 Mar 8
Reply by Jose Herrera

"Hi.  As I understand it you have the throttle on the throttle stick but you want it…"

Grant Morphett replied Nov 5, 2015 to Rover Only Forward and Reverse Responding with Pixhawk/Sabertooth Build

17 Nov 6, 2015
Reply by Robert Kyamoto

"That is fantastic Matthew.  Very well done indeed to get all the code up on github!…"

Grant Morphett replied Nov 4, 2015 to Apm Rover in tractor setup.

228 Mar 8
Reply by Jose Herrera

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service