FOR SALE - Falcon Asctec 8 Commercial UAV

Hi Guys, 

I have a relatively new Asctec Falcon 8 For Sale. This is the number one commercial drone drone in the world. Setup is complete and ready for commercial operation for surveying, photography, video, thermal etc. UAV has been upgraded to Trinity allowing it to fly continuosly when surveying. Please refer to the asctec website for all the specs. Fell free to email me for any questions or call on 0438553276.

Regards Tim.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, sorry I never replied to this, I must have missed the notifications...things have changed a little and I won't be needing something like this right now, but I hope you're able to sell it!

Thanks,
    Matt

• Hi Matt,

Email Sent to unmannedsystem(at)outlook.com

Tim

• Tim,  roughly how many flights are on the airframe?  also is it the newer model with the trinity triple redundant FC.
    Also do you have a confirmed date when you will be coming to North America?    One of my partners travels to California on a regular basis and hopefully we could make arrangements to meet up.

Thanks Tim

Matt

Also Tim the email address you supplied above does not work for me.  Would you mind sending me an email to unmannedsystem(at)outlook.com and we can proceed privately from there?

Thanks Tim

Tim Pratt said:

Hi Matt,

It wouldn't be a problem to ship to Canada, or i deliver in person. I have a trip to the states planned shortly so i could easily deliver to you.

Regards Tim.

• Hi Matt,

It wouldn't be a problem to ship to Canada, or i deliver in person. I have a trip to the states planned shortly so i could easily deliver to you.

Regards Tim.

• Tim Pratt said:

Hi Matt,

Yes i still have it for sale. You can call me on 0438553276 or email me tim_ mackay231@hotmail.com

Thanks Tim

Hello Tim, I am interested in your Falcon 8 as we are pricing out a new one at the moment.   would you be interested in shipping the unit to Canada?

Thank you Tim

Matt

• Hi Matt,

Yes i still have it for sale. You can call me on 0438553276 or email me tim_ mackay231@hotmail.com

Thanks Tim

• Matthew Philbrick said:

Hi Tim, I realize this was posted in January but is the unit still available?

Hi Matt,

Thanks Tim

• Hi Tim, I realize this was posted in January but is the unit still available?

• Hi Tim,

What is included with the Falcon?  How much are you selling it for?

Thanks,

Emily

• Hi Emily,

The Astec is the latest Falcon 8. Comes complete with the following:

FALCON8_P1KG ASCTEC FALCON 8 PACKAGE

PKG_FALCO1N8 ASCTEC FALCON 8 PACKAGE 1.00

K - 11270 1 ASCTEC FALCON 8 OCTOCOPTER

S/N: 30313-86F8

K - 11272 1 ASCTEC FALCON 8 MOBILE GROUND STATION
      S/N: 00407019

K - 10565 1 ASCTEC FALCON 8 CAMERA SONY NEX 7
      S/N: 4715348

K - 10754 1 ASCTEC FALCON 8 CAMCORDER SONY
      PJ780VE
      S/N: 08163

K - 10548 1 ASCTEC FALCON 8 BACKPACK
      S/N: 08165

UAV TYPE TRAINING 1 DAYS ON DELIVERY

SOFTWARE AGISOFT PHOTOSCAN PRO STANDALONE

SOFTWARE VIRTUAL SURVEYOR
      Additional Batteries X2
      Virtual Reality Kit.

The price we have on it is 40K (Australian Dollar). Replacement cost is close to 100.

If you want more details or photos let me know.

Regards,

Tim

This reply was deleted.