We are excited the announce the release of a major update to FlytOS, with new features, bug fixes and safety add-ons. As always, please update your drones on priority!
To download FlytOS, please visit: http://www.flytbase.com/flytos
For instructions on updating FlytOS, please visit:
What's new in this update:
- Added FlytPOD WiFi setup widget in FlytConsole to seamlessly switch WiFi modes.
- Change to RC|POSCTL (Position Hold/Hover) on completion of takeoff and land.
- Added websocket API for position_setpoint.
- Updated state machine manager to reflect takeoff, land and waypoint state instead of just auto.
- Compulsory asynchronous takeoff and land, when commanded through REST API.
- Added joystick webapp for better user experience.
- Bug fixes of waypoint handling APIs.
- Bug fixes of takeoff API.
- Bug fixes of land API.
- Bug fixes in FlytConsole - RC calibration.
- Autosaving parameters on set.
- Removed reboot requirement after sensor calibration, PPM/PWM mode shift.
- Added support for PX4FLOW on external I2C bus.
- Added safety switch feature.
Please continue to report bugs, make feature requests and provide feedback (including, your critical comments) via forums.flytbase.com or over email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would love to hear from you!