Well guys I need some help. I tried doing it on my own but i just cant figure it out. I just got my Taranis Plus and I have no clue where to start to Bind and program to my Iris. If anyone who knows can take the time and give a step by step or even a link with step by step will not only help me but a few others I know of that have recently purchased this TX. Please help a brother out!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi David, 

are you able to post these files online somewhere? I too would like to bind my Taranis and use with my OEM Iris+.

What firmware would you recommend using on Taranis? 

• Bernard ,Did the files I sent you workout ok? please let me know? also I have the sound files also . david

• I have the complete download for you email me at davidringler40@yahoo.com I have everything you need included custom sound downloads!!! email me and I will email you the files!

• David, I just got a Taranis Plus to replace my TH9X that suffered a failed pot on the throttle stick. Anyway, could you share your files with me? I will send an email to the address above, it will be coming from email address starting with "vf171ohio". Thanks!

• Hi David, I just setup my Taranis with my Iris+ and all is good except, do you know a way to get the Taranis to show the telemetry data like the Iris+ Tx does?

Thanks,

Bob

• We are having the same problem. If you could, could you send me a link.

It would be most appreciated

Ensenada, MX

• Bruce I tried using my dji naza usb to micro usb or my pixhawkp4 usb wire but none of them fit into the usb on the taranis plus tx! can you please tell me the correct name of the plug that fits into the taranis plus tx usb port?  davidringler40@yahoo.com

• Thank you David. Email sent.

• HI IT IS DAVID DID IT WORK FOR YOU? I FORGOT TO EMAIL YOU SOUND FILES FOR CUSTOM SOUND ALERTS! DO YOU NEED THEM?

• Would you tell us how it worked out? I am also considering using the Taranis plus for the Iris+.

This reply was deleted.