Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Jimmy, I saw on the Facebook IRIS Owner's gro"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Mar 27, 2015 to IRIS+ for mapping - custom mount and camera case design

100 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by kiki boy

"Hey, Bill, I thank you for clarifying me about this radius thing. I thought it was a…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Mar 14, 2015 to IRIS+ Auto Mission Above Open Sea and Mountains

4 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta

"I appretiate your advices. I definitely will try it over land first as you suggested…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Mar 14, 2015 to IRIS+ Auto Mission Above Open Sea and Mountains

4 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta

"Thank you for your video. This is pretty close to what I'm planning to do. The main…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Mar 3, 2015 to IRIS+ for in motion train cars inspection

18 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Mike Knott

"Great, please let us know when you do it. Thanks"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Feb 23, 2015 to IRIS+ for mapping - custom mount and camera case design

100 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by kiki boy

"Nice work, Eric! Will be you be sharing 3D Files? That would be great for the commun…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Feb 22, 2015 to IRIS+ for mapping - custom mount and camera case design

100 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by kiki boy

"How much did you have to pay? I had to pay 550 dollars, they replaced Pixhawk, 4 mot…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Jan 7, 2015 to 2nd Flight Iris+ Fly Away Crash

8 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Craig McPherson

"Just to let you know that I've got an answer from 3DR Support. They said, as many he…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Dec 18, 2014 to 2nd Flight Iris+ Fly Away Crash

8 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Craig McPherson

"Thank everyone for your interesting opinions and diagnosis.  Just to let you know th…"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Dec 18, 2014 to IRIS+ Fail, Flew Away and Crash

81 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Ray

"Dear Vu Tran, has your team found something wrong already in the logs? :)"

Quauhtli Noel Martínez Zazueta replied Dec 17, 2014 to IRIS+ Fail, Flew Away and Crash

81 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Ray

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service