I crashed my Iris+ into my right hand. Broken motor. 15 stitches in right hand. Where can I find replacement motors, and could anyone provide me a link for a guide for replacing the motor. I'm looking for a back left (as you are looking at the LED, CCW motor). I would be interested in a site where I might be able to purchase more replacement parts as needed. Thank you!

Views: 1228

Replies to This Discussion

you are two months late for 3dr close-out sales. Hence, you best bet is ebay, search for mn2213 ccw. good luck

"OUCH"

where is ur location ? PM me in facebook 0939432678 ( TriCarrera ) i'm from vietnam.

I made the big mistake of launching about 3 feet away from me. Drone drifted towards me, and I was backed up against a tree. I blocked the Iris+ with my hand before it hit my face. I never dreamed that those little props/motors could cut me that badly. Iris+ landed upside down and the props just destroyed themselves. Rear CCW motor came apart (the little retaining clip at the bottom of the shaft popped out). I put the motor back together, but something is still out of alignment. It does not spin freely, and makes a terrible sound when I spin it by hand. New motor ordered.

Don't fly your Iris+ into your hand!

Yeah, I remember seeing them for $3. I should have picked up a few.

If that is the grinding sound, chance are, some magnets are out of position due to impact, you can take out the snap ring, pull the motor apar, rearrange the magnet, then re-assembly the motor.

Greg you should still be able to contact 3DR support I believe and purchase replacements through them.  I think they simply pulled them from the website.  Otherwise, just look up the TigerMotor 6th Anniversary motor and prop set.  Same motors and props and you get 4 of each for $60 (it's a really good deal).

Here's the link to them:

http://www.rctigermotor.com/html/2015/Combo_pack_1022/302.html

Looks like RMRC has them in stock.

http://www.readymaderc.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&a...

If it  is 60 eur a piece, then it is better off buying phantom 3 motors or from ebay.

Hi Tri, how many motors do you have? :D

Hi Felix, is that a price typo on the MN2213 950kV?

i still have 10 motor iris+ and 6 motor DJI 920kv

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service