Charles C Spencer III's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Is there already programming out there for the Arduino thermal switch to be used ind…"

Charles C Spencer III replied Aug 1, 2016 to Using an a/c to a pelican container housing the PH2.

19 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by April T Matthews

"Ok I can take the advice. Here is what I got: "

Charles C Spencer III replied Jul 28, 2016 to Using an a/c to a pelican container housing the PH2.

19 Nov 7, 2017

" Also, could more than one of the pwm outs be assigned to a thermostat? "

Charles C Spencer III replied Jul 28, 2016 to Using an a/c to a pelican container housing the PH2.

19 Nov 7, 2017

"  I decided to go the route mentioned-that is if someone writes the code. It will be…"

Charles C Spencer III replied Jul 27, 2016 to Using an a/c to a pelican container housing the PH2.

19 Nov 7, 2017

"Thermal switch? did not know there was one. Any idea what types would work? 15.4 vol…"

Charles C Spencer III replied Jul 27, 2016 to Using an a/c to a pelican container housing the PH2.

19 Nov 7, 2017

"Hand is raised :) ! If someone can add a thermostat in that would be great :). btw,…"

19 Nov 7, 2017

" Options open would be to tap the temperature sensor, add a thermostat set of codes…"

19 Nov 7, 2017

"Its a desert out here at 115 f. Since the PH 2 is encased in a pelican box, would li…"

19 Nov 7, 2017

" Let me reword: A ubec, which has a on/off servo wire attachment can turn the peltie…"

Charles C Spencer III replied Jul 26, 2016 to Using an a/c to a pelican container housing the PH2.

19 Nov 7, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service