Hein du Plessis's Discussions (651)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"You'll have to explain how a soft cut off is not going to result in a crash with a m…"

Hein du Plessis replied Feb 18, 2018 to Lipo Battery Cut off System

5 Feb 19, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

"Wow, thanks for this detailed explanation!"

Hein du Plessis replied Feb 16, 2018 to Cutting the (+) wire on ESC Pixhawk data leads...is anyone doing this?

6 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

"For ESCs on multirotors, I don't remove the +, it serves as a nice smooth backup pow…"

Hein du Plessis replied Feb 7, 2018 to Cutting the (+) wire on ESC Pixhawk data leads...is anyone doing this?

6 Feb 16, 2018
Reply by iSkyMaster

"Oh, I misread that - if it happened with good GPS lock then it throws my theory out.…"

Hein du Plessis replied Nov 14, 2016 to HELP. Problem with Altitude and it sudden influence to Roll (Logs inside)

5 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Artem Kholodkov

"Hi Artem I had a quick look - it's definitely due to EKF errors. Try the exercise a…"

Hein du Plessis replied Nov 14, 2016 to HELP. Problem with Altitude and it sudden influence to Roll (Logs inside)

5 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Artem Kholodkov

"Well said!"

Hein du Plessis replied Oct 6, 2016 to AUX for camera trigger on smaller FC?

7 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Frederic Jean

"Hi Fred, indeed you can do triggering with the pixfalcon or other (non-aux) px4. Som…"

Hein du Plessis replied Oct 6, 2016 to AUX for camera trigger on smaller FC?

7 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Frederic Jean

"I'm assuming you need a relay function, because pwm out for camera trigger works on…"

Hein du Plessis replied Oct 5, 2016 to AUX for camera trigger on smaller FC?

7 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Frederic Jean

"Hi Tom See my attachment - the altitude error is the difference between the require…"

Hein du Plessis replied May 28, 2016 to Could you please help analyse this Pixhawk crash with log?

7 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Tom Moore

"Hi Tom I agree with Tridge, your PTCH2SRV_P is 0.4 which is very low - my planes var…"

Hein du Plessis replied May 28, 2016 to Could you please help analyse this Pixhawk crash with log?

7 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Tom Moore

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service