Richard Kennedy's Discussions (1,154)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I have noticed this myself. I don't know what it is but I swear it's not just my ima…"

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 21, 2017 to Pixhawk Stability

7 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Sriram

"Yea.... re- Airmap I can't help but notice the specific link for 'government'. It mi…"

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 2, 2016 to Low Price Pixhawk units out of China, anyone know anything about them

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

"what a bunch of crap eh? You live in a free country unless you want to build a toy h…"

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 1, 2016 to Low Price Pixhawk units out of China, anyone know anything about them

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

"I saw that too!! Only thing I couldn't figure out is if a Taranis 8XR receiver can c…"

Richard Kennedy replied Mar 1, 2016 to Low Price Pixhawk units out of China, anyone know anything about them

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

"what's you average ship time? I only bought from HK once and it took 8 weeks!!!! I l…"

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

"Somewhere in these 1000's of pages and threads is a discussion about how to tune tho…"

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

"Let me know how it works out it would be good to post here for reference. Thanks"

Richard Kennedy replied Dec 9, 2015 to Setting throttle failsafe with EZUHF and Taranis Please help.

21 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Well as long as you do the calibration for all your channels in MP with the throttle…"

Richard Kennedy replied Dec 9, 2015 to Setting throttle failsafe with EZUHF and Taranis Please help.

21 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"Look in the documentation for your RX and look for a way for it to 'don't send pulse…"

21 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Richard Kennedy

"I haven't heard of this where did you do you have a link?"

Richard Kennedy replied Aug 30, 2015 to Jamming Signals to Pixhawk Copter

12 Oct 31, 2015
Reply by whynotflydisquad

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service