Rodney Johnson's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I would not mount it on top of an aircraft unless it has a canopy or some sort of co…"

Rodney Johnson replied Sep 20, 2016 to Pixhawk for Jet turbine plane

15 May 4, 2017
Reply by M Awais

"Having your FC off of CG will be an issue Especially at high speeds. Just for the he…"

Rodney Johnson replied Sep 20, 2016 to Pixhawk for Jet turbine plane

15 May 4, 2017
Reply by M Awais

"My best advice is to go to the rover form and ask. All my experience is flight relat…"

Rodney Johnson replied Jul 14, 2016 to Setting/Clearing Waypoints with Ch6

8 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Kelly Small

"You will have to be outside and run your rover to the waypoints you want to learn. R…"

Rodney Johnson replied Jul 13, 2016 to Setting/Clearing Waypoints with Ch6

8 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Kelly Small

"Did you confirm operations in MP when you setup your flight modes? Also pixhawk will…"

Rodney Johnson replied Apr 1, 2016 to Flight mode confirmation???

34 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by John R

"How do you know it's not working? Or why don't you think it is not working. Your que…"

Rodney Johnson replied Mar 31, 2016 to How to know if my Pixhawk is working or not ?

3 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Ken Jancef

"Paul Take the props off your aircraft. Using the latest Mission planner connect to t…"

Rodney Johnson replied Feb 7, 2016 to New Pixhawk failing internal safety checks Status light flashing yellow

7 Feb 20, 2016
Reply by Mikko Korhonen

"For what its worth, what would you say if they came unplugged in flight and you lost…"

Rodney Johnson replied Oct 6, 2015 to Almost ruined my Pixhawk by pulling out connectors

21 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Thomas J Coyle III

"I have 2 pixhawks mounted out in open air and have had no issues with loosing altitu…"

Rodney Johnson replied Sep 30, 2015 to Loosing Altitude Help

7 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Cala

"How much altitude are you losing? If you were to keep flying forward would it fly it…"

Rodney Johnson replied Sep 29, 2015 to Loosing Altitude Help

7 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Cala

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2020   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service