moriarty's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Greg, thank you for the insights. I am using a 30AH,25c TATTU battery with foxtec…"

moriarty replied Jan 23 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

" Thanks Javier, I shall do a flight test with stabilize mode see how that performs "

moriarty replied Jan 22 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"Hi Javier, Thanks for the Suggestion. I shall check on the Battery and the Motors. B…"

moriarty replied Jan 22 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"HI all today I performed my flight after much suggested changes in the power module…"

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"Hi Greg, Finally I had my attopilot 180amp current sensor delivered. I have bench t…"

moriarty replied Jan 20 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"Thanks Javier for the suggestion. I found an interesting 180 amp attopilot current s…"

moriarty replied Jan 19 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"Hi Greg, thank you so much for the support through out. I apologise for the late rep…"

moriarty replied Jan 19 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"my AWP now is about 9 Kilograms "

moriarty replied Jan 7 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"Hi Greg thank you so much for the support. I have actually tested the drone yesterda…"

moriarty replied Jan 7 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service