Luc Maximilien's Discussions (163)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I recently bought 3 Lidar and mount one on a plane with Arduplane software. From my…"

Luc Maximilien replied Feb 19 to LiDAR for Pixhawk "or" for dummies?

32 Mar 10
Reply by iSkyMaster

"1200 watts to hover , wow ! What is your AUW ?"

Luc Maximilien replied Jan 7 to strange behaviour of pixhawk-request help to understand

17 Jan 23
Reply by moriarty

"That a good news Chris !One year is a long time and it seems to me that in the meant…"

Luc Maximilien replied Apr 11, 2016 to Pixhawk being replaced with new version?

40 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by gervais

"UPDATE The copter took off  in the right direction  but the hood with the GPs and t…"

Luc Maximilien replied Mar 21, 2016 to Big crash without apparent reason, help for logs analysis

7 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Luc Maximilien

"I notice something weird looking at the Tlog. The heading is rotated by 180 degrees…"

Luc Maximilien replied Mar 18, 2016 to Big crash without apparent reason, help for logs analysis

7 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Luc Maximilien

"The flight controller is powered by an original 3DR power module. TheMatek bec board…"

Luc Maximilien replied Mar 18, 2016 to Big crash without apparent reason, help for logs analysis

7 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Luc Maximilien

"Hi, you were right. Now I have upload the right Tlog"

7 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Luc Maximilien

"It should have one."

7 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Luc Maximilien

"I still have somewhere a Optical Flow unit sold by 3DR that was supposed to work wit…"

Luc Maximilien replied Mar 3, 2016 to Low Price Pixhawk units out of China, anyone know anything about them

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

"Eric, you are missing a point . We are not discussing if 3DR hardware is better comp…"

Luc Maximilien replied Mar 2, 2016 to Low Price Pixhawk units out of China, anyone know anything about them

58 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Henri

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service