All Discussions Tagged 'pixhawk' (20)

← Back to PIXHAWK
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python Code for Servo Motor Switch (PWM) on Pixhawk

Hello friends, I want to run a python scrip on onboard companion computer to trigger the servo motor switch which is connected to pixhawk.…

Started by Govinda Baweja

2 Sep 20
Reply by Govinda Baweja

PIXHAWK armed but motors do not spin

I am able to arm the Pixhawk both through telemetry and transmitter - the diode is solid green and pre arm check is successful. Unfortunate…

Started by Tomek Kowal

17 Sep 17
Reply by Subhanjan Saha

RSSI

Good day all As you may have seen on other discussions, I have completed phase-II of my second drone. Just to recap my setup: F450 frame2…

Started by John Longland

1 Aug 8
Reply by Gregmaan

Obstacle avoidance

Good day all I completed my second drone a week or two ago and I thought it was finished !!!  Hehe ... !! a Few days ago I decided to add…

Started by John Longland

0 Jun 28

Prioriy levels for flightmodes

Good day all I am busy building my second drone : Setup: pixhawk 2312 motors 9450 propellers M8N GPS RXSR receiver I have done a success…

Started by John Longland

3 Jun 11
Reply by John Longland

Pixhawk Stability

Hay Guys... I am using Pixhawk with 3.3.3 quad. We use factory PID values. The first flight was in POS HOLD mode at an altitude of 7 meters…

Started by Sriram

7 Mar 25, 2017
Reply by Sriram

Pixhawk Stabilize problem

Hi, I have a problem that when i switch to Stabilize mode, my glider is ok for a few seconds, then goes out of control.I.e. it starts to ba…

Started by James Court

3 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by James Court

Quadcopters with top motors: what specific mods are needed?

Most quadcopters have motors where the propeller is situated on top and the motors pull air down and through. I am interested in building a…

Started by Glenn Hollowell

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Glenn Hollowell

Help: Quad flips forward on launch

Hi all, I have troubles with my first build - the quad flips forward Here're the build details: Pixhawk clone (HobbyKing) DYS Quanum 3508…

Started by Artem Goncharuk

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Sam Worthington

BUY pixhawk and peripheral device

Hi guys, i now plan to buy the autopilot pixhawk and some component to integrate the quadcopter to test some vision navigation algorithm a…

Started by vorney thomas

4 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by Olav Strehl

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service