Pixhawk is not sending chanels into QGroundControl

Hi,

I have a problem with new Pixhawk. When I connect it to QGroundControl via USB, pair it with transmitter and bind it, I get no channels at all, like in image: It is strange to see channels out of channel borders.Calibration is not working, position of sticks have no effect.

Parts - radio is working correctly (it works in PC quad simulator via USB). Receiver is binded and working (lights are in correct colors (:) and plugged into Pixhawk RC IN. Pixhawk should be fine, it can be calibrated into compass and accelerometers. I tried PX4 firmware too, no change.

I'm out of options, last resort will be reclamation - but i takes ages. Does anyone please have any suggestions how to fix this?

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

What radio and receiver are you using?

Frsky Taranis QX7 with Frsky R-XSR

Clifton Hipsher said:

What radio and receiver are you using?

Pixhawk should be fine with either S.Bus or CPPM, so either you have the input cable 180 out, there is an open between the Signal wire and the Signal pin on the RCIN port, or the RX is just bad...

Pixhawk cannot be bad themselves?

Clifton Hipsher said:

Pixhawk should be fine with either S.Bus or CPPM, so either you have the input cable 180 out, there is an open between the Signal wire and the Signal pin on the RCIN port, or the RX is just bad...

Sure the Pixhawk could be bad, but I have doubts about that which is why I'm focused on the receiver, how the receiver is setup, which firmware you are using on the radio and receiver, and especially how you have the receiver connected to the Pixhawk.

I want to see pictures of how you have the receiver connected to Pixhawk.

Could be?



Clifton Hipsher said:

Sure the Pixhawk could be bad, but I have doubts about that which is why I'm focused on the receiver, how the receiver is setup, which firmware you are using on the radio and receiver, and especially how you have the receiver connected to the Pixhawk.

I want to see pictures of how you have the receiver connected to Pixhawk.

You have the cable miss-wired.  The Yellow wire should be one slot over so that going  from right to left  you have Black, Red, Blank, Yellow, Blank..

The spot where you have the Yellow wire is the INPUT for S.Port TELEMETRY from Pixhawk.

It works now! Thanks for you time, missed cabel, I blindly beleive that the manufacturer has right order of cabels...

Clifton Hipsher said:

You have the cable miss-wired.  The Yellow wire should be one slot over so that going  from right to left  you have Black, Red, Blank, Yellow, Blank..

The spot where you have the Yellow wire is the INPUT for S.Port TELEMETRY from Pixhawk.

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service