Andreas M. Antonopoulos's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"The 3G cellular data shield is compatible with AT-command set and therefore may work…"

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied May 1, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Miguel Angel Perez

Developer

"Latest code, is as a series of three patches on the current code from git. Once inst…"

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 18, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"and as a hex file, in case you cannot compile code but want to test: "

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 16, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"updated again with some status checking code: "

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 15, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"UPDATE: Here is the first attempt at a library. It is a patch against the most recen…"

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 15, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"I found these, if you can order from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_…"

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"hm, that's tough. I will post a status update on the main thread now."

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"The GSM module is the one covered in Velcro. Can you see under the Velcro if there i…"

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 9, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"Veikko, I think that GSM/GPS tracker *will* work!! It seems to be just a GSM/GPRS…"

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 8, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

Developer

"Andke: I do not detect *anything*. The only code I have so far is a very rudimentar…"

Andreas M. Antonopoulos replied Apr 8, 2012 to Cellular Modem library development

43 Nov 13, 2014

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service