Exposure Defaults

I'm testing the new Android app, and the exposure controls are working nicely. In the past, I wasn't able to get the exposure compensation to be anything other than -2. Thanks for the update!

If I could add a request, though. When I make changes to the exposure, it would be nice to have those remain in effect, even after quitting and restarting the app. For example, I'm noticing that the ISO always reverts to 400, and the EV reverts to -2. As I said, I can at least change these, but if I'm doing a battery swap, that's one more thing for me to check and update.

Mark

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My apologies for not replying sooner. Too many things going on at once while I try to establish a best practices approach to my surveys. I've been testing other flight software, (still loyal to UGCS!), and will revisit this issue in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Mark

• We are glad that you enjoy the new UgCS for DJI App version! Thanks for the feedback!

I have just tested the following scenario on Inspire 1 with Zenmuse X3:

1. Set manual camera settings
    2. Turn off remote controller
    3. Turn off the aircraft and remove battery
    4. Check settings again

And concluded that the settings remained intact. Could it be that in-between you connected to other app?

Could you let us know which exactly version are you using? 

This reply was deleted.