Hi, My missions are designed for 50m AGL, but when I upload the mission the UAV is reprojected in a point higher than the ground altitude, so the AGL not correspond zero(0m) at the take-off moment (with UAV in the ground) and the UAV flights below 50m.

Please, help me to understand this situation.

after_upload_mission.png

before_upload_mission.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not sure if this is your problem, but I have encountered this when operating in steep terrain.  If the Home Point is not set over the drone properly in UGCS, the altitude of the UGCS set home point will offset the altitude of the drone when it takes off.  Sometimes resulting in large altitutde errors.  This also happens if you are using "1st Waypoint as Home" and it's not directly over the UAV position and you are operating next to steep terrain.  It's a frustrating user error that isn't easily recognizable at first.  So, check where your home point is located and make sure the altitude of that point is the same as the altitude of the drone when it takes off.  I think with DJI machines, when you arm the drone, you will see right away that the drone AGL is not 0.

• Are you using the "Set TO point altitude" function?

Please also share the video with support@ugcs.com, otherwise, we are having a hard time understanding the problem.

• Above ground.. I am sending a video to you understand what is happening

Brian Christensen said:

In the mission parameters, is the Altitude Mode set to Above Ground or Above Sea Level?
    M600_Take-off moves after upload mission
    Hi, My missions are designed for 50m AGL, but when I upload the mission the UAV is reprojected in a point higher than the ground altitude, so the AGL…
  • In the mission parameters, is the Altitude Mode set to Above Ground or Above Sea Level?
This reply was deleted.