Multiple Waypoint Selection

Is it possible to select multiple waypoints?  So far I have only found a way to select all the waypoints, or only 1.  This makes it very awkward to edit a large plan, but I'm hoping there is a feature I'm missing, like a select tool.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This year - no.

It is interesting to have Skype session with you and see how you use mission editor in UgCS. If you can spend some time for that please drop me PM, I'll arrange session with our chief UI developer.

Thomas Stanley-Jones said:

Are there plans to allow drag and select for selecting a group of waypoints?

Is it possible to select multiple waypoints?  So far I have only found a way to select all the waypoints, or only 1.  This makes it very awkward to e…
  • Ctrl + Left click on Windows

Thomas Stanley-Jones said:

Ctrl and Right Click I believe.

Is it possible to select multiple waypoints?  So far I have only found a way to select all the waypoints, or only 1.  This makes it very awkward to e…
  • Are there plans to allow drag and select for selecting a group of waypoints?

Alexey Dobrovolskiy said:

on Mac - CMD + mouse click

• Ctrl and Right Click I believe.

Futurewise Aerial said:

no probs. on a PC is CTRL and click with mouse. i dont use macs

• on Mac - CMD + mouse click

• no probs. on a PC is CTRL and click with mouse. i dont use macs

• That's wonderful, thanks for pointing this out.

This reply was deleted.