Alexey Dobrovolskiy's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"on Mac - CMD + mouse click"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Sep 21, 2018 to Multiple Waypoint Selection

8 Sep 22, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"Hi, basically everything the same - you need to change first point for new flight ma…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Sep 14, 2018 to How to save current dorne position, return to home, change the batt then resume the mission to the last save position?

8 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by ActionDrone

"Hi, as I remember for DJI's you need to enter positive values here. 0 = horizon, 90…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Sep 6, 2018 to 210 RTK no gimbal control

5 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by ActionDrone

"Hi Luke, we received your email, our engineers are still working on it. "

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 24, 2018 to Matching Elevation Sources

6 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Janis Dzerve

"I asked my colleagues to register all not implemented as feature requests. "

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 10, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

"Hi! 2. Reverse waypoints - I wan't to change order of waypoints in Photogrammetry to…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 10, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018

"Hi Eben,  My colleagues were able to generate Collada models of buildings using Agis…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 2, 2018 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2, 2018

"Please send you mission and problem description to support@ugcs.com - our support te…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 1, 2018 to Route Fail Waypoint altitude provided is invalid

3 Aug 3, 2018

"I love DJI for their documentation ))) "

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 1, 2018 to Route Fail Waypoint altitude provided is invalid

3 Aug 3, 2018

"Hi Eben, there is no possibility to load geotiff as 3D object. Only as elevation dat…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 30, 2018 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2, 2018

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service