Alexey Dobrovolskiy's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (223) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, I have got your mission. All routes look good. I have checked segments length an…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 29, 2018 to Photogrametry Missing Pictures UGCS

5 Jul 29, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"Hi Eben, you can import DSM the same way as DEM - https://www.ugcs.com/files/manuals…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 29, 2018 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2, 2018

"Hi Steve, could you export your mission to XML file and post it here? I'll check wha…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 26, 2018 to Photogrametry Missing Pictures UGCS

5 Jul 29, 2018

"Hi, we are going to implement Facade Scan tool in one of nearest UgCS version. Curre…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 16, 2018 to Oblique photogrammetry possible?

4 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Adrian Onsen

"Hi Steve, EMU-102 is a fixed-wing simulator :))))) Using DJI simulator you can play…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 13, 2018 to Quadcopter Emulator Issues in UgCS 2.13

4 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"Hi Steve, it seems that you found how to export telemetry - I have got something on…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 13, 2018 to Problems Performing 'Straight' Flight between Waypoints of Different Altitudes - UgCS

5 Jun 13, 2018

"Please post mission and telemetry log, or send it to ugcs@ugcs.com, we will try to s…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 11, 2018 to Problems Performing 'Straight' Flight between Waypoints of Different Altitudes - UgCS

5 Jun 13, 2018

"Hi Steve, could you post your mission here? I'll check what is wrong. Internal UgCS…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 8, 2018 to Quadcopter Emulator Issues in UgCS 2.13

4 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"Hi Steve, please see this post - https://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/precision-of-v…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 8, 2018 to Problems Performing 'Straight' Flight between Waypoints of Different Altitudes - UgCS

5 Jun 13, 2018

"Hi Steve. It's quite hard to recommend Android devices with confidence. We know case…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 3, 2018 to Tablet Selection UGCS for DJI Mobile Companion

4 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service