Steve Cudmore's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm having trouble exporting the telemetry data. Is there any way of exporting just…"

Steve Cudmore replied Jun 11, 2018 to Problems Performing 'Straight' Flight between Waypoints of Different Altitudes - UgCS

5 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"I went back and checked - the flight was uploaded with waypoint 1 and 2 separated by…"

Steve Cudmore replied Jun 11, 2018 to Problems Performing 'Straight' Flight between Waypoints of Different Altitudes - UgCS

5 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"Tried this yesterday and can confirm uploading of routes works with a non internet W…"

Steve Cudmore replied Jun 7, 2018 to Uploading UGCS Flight Route - Internet Required or possible with only a LAN?

6 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"Thanks for the replies everyone. The Samsung Tab S2 works under an odd series of ope…"

Steve Cudmore replied Jun 7, 2018 to Tablet Selection UGCS for DJI Mobile Companion

4 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"Hey Chris, Thanks for the reply. I'll give the S2 I have another shot after reading…"

Steve Cudmore replied May 31, 2018 to Tablet Selection UGCS for DJI Mobile Companion

4 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"Thanks for the quick replies Alexi. The real answer I need to find out though is if…"

Steve Cudmore replied May 30, 2018 to Uploading UGCS Flight Route - Internet Required or possible with only a LAN?

6 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"DJI Matrice 600, Phantom 4 PRO, and a few custom hexroter frames - one with an A3 fl…"

Steve Cudmore replied May 30, 2018 to Uploading UGCS Flight Route - Internet Required or possible with only a LAN?

6 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service