Mike Sousa's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Janis Sounds like the UgCS for CC is still in development. If that's so, wh…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 18 to View DJI Mavic 2Zoom or Matrice 210 camera stream in UgCS PC UI

3 Mar 19
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Thanks Jonis "You can also duplicate route, and change drone for route copy" Would…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 15 to Capture and save manual flight path/mission for later use

8 Mar 15
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Would this be done in a new mission, or in an existing mission but with new route?…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 14 to Capture and save manual flight path/mission for later use

8 Mar 15
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Thanks Jonis, Would that image then be used in Click & Go command or does the i…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 14 to Create map or grid from facade data collect

3 Mar 15
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Thanks Artūrs I have seen that method. I was hoping I could go down a different pa…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 14 to syncing drone clock to ugcs pc clock for geotagging

2 Mar 14
Reply by Mike Sousa

" Thanks Janis, this sounds like it. I'll give it a try. "

Mike Sousa replied Mar 11 to Capture and save manual flight path/mission for later use

8 Mar 15
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Hi I've looked at Telemetry player, I'm not sure that's what I was thinking. In wa…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 11 to Capture and save manual flight path/mission for later use

8 Mar 15
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Hi Janis Thanks you for the link. I followed the directions and it looks like it's…"

Mike Sousa replied Feb 26 to UgCS for DJI on Crystal Sky needs Permission

3 Feb 26
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Hi I've been developing apps with the DJI SDK. Is it possible to use both DJI's an…"

Mike Sousa replied Feb 21 to Android App use of UgCS for DJI as an import or library?

3 Feb 22
Reply by Janis Jonins

" Hi Model: SM-7813 Android version: 7.1 Let me know if you more info. Thanks... "

Mike Sousa replied Feb 21 to UgCS for DJI may not be optimized for your device

3 Feb 21
Reply by Janis Jonins

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service