Eben N. Broadbent's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Set mission safe distance to ground and obstacles in each mission parameters, instea…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Aug 15, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

"1. Have takeoff and landing point be the same (optional). Right now gets error regar…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Aug 15, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018

"make sure your settings for max altitude and above ground and distance radius and RT…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Aug 3, 2018 to Route Fail Waypoint altitude provided is invalid

3 Aug 3, 2018

"5. Have default view be Nadir and North up (or make that optional setting). I have t…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Aug 3, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018

"arg, i've been trying everything to convert point clouds or geotif DEM into a Collad…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Jul 30, 2018 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2, 2018
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"Hi, I collect .las point clouds using a laser scanner, first flying at a high AGL to…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Jul 30, 2018 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2, 2018

"Hi Alexey, Yes, but that doesn't work as I would want to be - for example - 60 mete…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Jul 29, 2018 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2, 2018

"Excellent, thank you! I also recommend UgCS. Thanks for sharing the tip and I will t…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Oct 3, 2017 to Save flight plan and load into multiple flights?

17 Oct 3, 2017

"Following recent updates, I've got the adaptive banked turn working well and no need…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Oct 1, 2017 to Area scan request - allow different interior survey waypoint behavior.

3 Oct 1, 2017

"Ok, I"ll try. I did try this with 10 m overshoot and 25 m between transects, and wit…"

Eben N. Broadbent replied Sep 10, 2017 to Area scan request - allow different interior survey waypoint behavior.

3 Oct 1, 2017

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service