Alexey Dobrovolskiy's Discussions (248)

Discussions Replied To (209) Replies Latest Activity

"I asked my colleagues to register all not implemented as feature requests. "

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 10 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 on Thursday
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

"Hi! 2. Reverse waypoints - I wan't to change order of waypoints in Photogrammetry to…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 10 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 on Thursday

"Hi Eben,  My colleagues were able to generate Collada models of buildings using Agis…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 2 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"Please send you mission and problem description to support@ugcs.com - our support te…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 1 to Route Fail Waypoint altitude provided is invalid

3 Aug 3

"I love DJI for their documentation ))) "

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Aug 1 to Route Fail Waypoint altitude provided is invalid

3 Aug 3

"Hi Eben, there is no possibility to load geotiff as 3D object. Only as elevation dat…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 30 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2

"OK, I have got your mission. All routes look good. I have checked segments length an…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 29 to Photogrametry Missing Pictures UGCS

5 Jul 29

"Hi Eben, you can import DSM the same way as DEM - https://www.ugcs.com/files/manuals…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 29 to Plan mission including Digital Surface Model as 3D object

6 Aug 2

"Hi Steve, could you export your mission to XML file and post it here? I'll check wha…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jul 26 to Photogrametry Missing Pictures UGCS

5 Jul 29

"Hi, we are going to implement Facade Scan tool in one of nearest UgCS version. Curre…"

Alexey Dobrovolskiy replied Jun 16 to Oblique photogrammetry possible?

4 Jun 16
Reply by Adrian Onsen

RSS

© 2018   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service