Mike Sousa's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jason In case you haven't tried, have you used a USB 3.0 cable to connect your A…"

Mike Sousa replied on Thursday to Can't connect UGCS for DJI to Android devices

1 on Thursday
Reply by Mike Sousa

"I tried this and got the following error from UgCS when trying to create a route fr…"

Mike Sousa replied Apr 19 to Exporting section of route from Telemetry

3 Apr 24
Reply by Janis Jonins

"Thanks Janis I take it, this is done in the Laptop's Mission Editor and not in the…"

Mike Sousa replied Apr 3 to Battery change mid flight in route with UgCS for DJI

3 Apr 3
Reply by Janis Jonins

" Thanks Janis, guess I'll stick to images. "

Mike Sousa replied Apr 3 to Showing video in Telemetry Player from a DJI Mavic 2 Zoom

2 Apr 3
Reply by Mike Sousa

"Hi Janis What is the process to play back the video along with overlayed telemetry…"

Mike Sousa replied Apr 1 to Capturing telemetry data along with video

3 Apr 1
Reply by Mike Sousa

"Thanks Janis "You have to add waypoint at the end of Facade scan, to this waypoint y…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 29 to UgCS for DJI setup

4 Mar 29
Reply by Mike Sousa

"I have downloaded some of the telemetry from the Mavic 2 using Assistant 2. It down…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 29 to Capturing telemetry data along with video

3 Apr 1
Reply by Mike Sousa

"Also, is there any plans to be able to have Telemetry stored on the Android Device…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 22 to UgCS for DJI setup

4 Mar 29
Reply by Mike Sousa

"Thanks Janis "You have to add waypoint at the end of Facade scan, to this waypoint…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 19 to UgCS for DJI setup

4 Mar 29
Reply by Mike Sousa

"Thanks Janis Sounds like the UgCS for CC is still in development. If that's so, wh…"

Mike Sousa replied Mar 18 to View DJI Mavic 2Zoom or Matrice 210 camera stream in UgCS PC UI

3 Mar 19
Reply by Janis Jonins

RSS

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service