Anna Moshkova's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Thomas, Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you send us more information fo…"

Anna Moshkova replied Sep 28, 2018 to Error with many waypoints

1 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by Anna Moshkova

"Dear Luke , Thank you for reaching out to us. Please accept my apology for not answe…"

Anna Moshkova replied Aug 28, 2018 to Matching Elevation Sources

6 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Janis Dzerve

"Dear Steve, Please accept my apology for not answering sooner. What version of UgCS…"

Anna Moshkova replied Aug 16, 2018 to UgCS for DJI App Crashing & UgCS Unable to Upload Routes - Command Timeout

3 Aug 16, 2018
Reply by Steve Cudmore

"Hello, Thank you for reaching out to us. Let's take a look at questions that we have…"

Anna Moshkova replied Aug 15, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

""

Anna Moshkova replied Aug 15, 2018 to Feature request. Flight timer, Reverse waypoints, Load KML without internet, Turn off KML on map

7 Aug 15, 2018
Reply by Eben N. Broadbent

"Dear Paulo, Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you try this case in the latest…"

Anna Moshkova replied Jun 1, 2018 to UGCS Geocoding Error on MAC

3 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by Paulo Lobo

"Dear John, Thank you for additional information. I have registered the issue. Hope…"

Anna Moshkova replied May 21, 2018 to How to disable NFZ's in UgCS?

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Sergey Zuev

"Dear John, Thank you for reaching out ot us. We have full instruction about how to u…"

Anna Moshkova replied May 18, 2018 to How to disable NFZ's in UgCS?

4 May 28, 2018
Reply by Sergey Zuev

"Dear Nigel, Thank you for reaching out to us. In case if you add 'Set yaw' action th…"

Anna Moshkova replied May 15, 2018 to camera direction

1 May 15, 2018
Reply by Anna Moshkova

"Dear Mark, Thank you for reaching out to us. Let's take a look at questions that we…"

Anna Moshkova replied Apr 20, 2018 to UGCS for DJI v. 2.9 questions

1 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Anna Moshkova

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2019   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service