UGCS struggling to open

Hi All

I have been using UGCS for a while now, we have planned many flights. What is currently happening is that when we try to open UGCS it struggles as you can see in the picture

3691338011?profile=original

this screen will be up indefinitely(longest we left it was about an hour) if we leave it. We do try to choose another server and retry, but then when UGCS opens up we have no vehicle profiles loaded and we have no functionality at all,

3691337751?profile=original

sometimes ugcs will open up with vehicle profiles and then we are able to use it and continue planning.

Opening up UGCS has recently been a pretty tedious task. Is there anything I can do to solve the issues listed above?

Thanks In Advance, 

Stuart

ugcs not loading up.png

ugcs no vehicle profiles.png

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey, that worked for me! I had some weird crash today while flying a mission and then UGCS wouldn't open due to the server not working, so I tried your server-db thing and it started again. My mission, however, isn't there anymore.

Stuart Black said:

Ok so in addittion to posting here i emailed UGCS support and this was their solution:

1. Rename C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\UGCS\db\sqlite\storage.db to something different
    2. Copy backup from C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\UGCS\backup\server_db\ to C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\UGCS\db\sqlite\

I have not tried this as i needed to fly this morning so just uninstalled UGCS (as well as user data) and then reinstalled it... this worked. When UGCS gives me the same issues i will try this fix and add on to my experience here.

• Ok so in addittion to posting here i emailed UGCS support and this was their solution:

1. Rename C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\UGCS\db\sqlite\storage.db to something different
    2. Copy backup from C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\UGCS\backup\server_db\ to C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\UGCS\db\sqlite\

I have not tried this as i needed to fly this morning so just uninstalled UGCS (as well as user data) and then reinstalled it... this worked. When UGCS gives me the same issues i will try this fix and add on to my experience here.

This reply was deleted.