Folks around London

Hi all,

was wondering if there were anyone around London, especially with flying skills :). Planning to run a workshop in London Hackerspace on UAV's in the next couple of months time...

If you are based around London and you happy to volunteer for workshop please drop me a note, either way would be great to meetup to compare notes....

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Adde another meet up to http://www.meetup.com/DroneZone/

I have signed up and may be able to make it if I am not working?

• Very keen to meet up and share expertise ... Please do sort a meet up out... Cheers
    J
  • In London, not flown my build yet due to the snow! Happy to take part in a hackerspace and share my knowledge and skills.

Anish, any updates on this scheme?

• I am in London and have just started building my first quad with a view to finishing around summer. I would be interested in workshops/meet ups to discuss builds and even park meet ups to fly. 

• Hi Anish

I live in London and have been successfully flying my Parkzone Trojan T 28 with arduplane installed (obviously after a few teething problems!). Have even managed a few auto take offs a well ... still haven't got the landing nailed yet without human assistance though. Would like to attend a workshop just to see what other chaps have managed to do !

Cheers,

Richard.

• Hi Anish,

I live in Crawley and would be happy to volunteer for helping/showing my drone in your workshop.

If you still need more people for this then reply and we can take it from there.

Thanks

Shahin

This reply was deleted.