Share 'Test of the BruGi guimbal with the Spider Quadcopter and a GoPro'
Here a video of a simple test flight of the Open Source BruGi gimbal with a GoPro mounted on a Spider Quadcopter.
The setup used is:
- a RCtimer 2 axis Gimbal IMU board v1.1
- a 2 axis Gimbal mechanics for GoPro
- the BruGi Open Source firmware release 049 r161
- a GoPro HD wide camera
- Spider Quadcopter (RC Timer)
- APM v2.6 with the firmware ArduCopter v3.1.2 (JLN)
- CN06 Plus GPS with an exte…
You can share this video in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this