We're releasing a brand new UAV airframe featuring super light weight glass fibre laminate construction with carbon fibre and kevlar reinforcement in critical stuctural area. All removable 3 piece wing, tail booms, v-tail and 2 large hatches allowing excellent access to fuselage internal area. All wing and tail surfaces are hollow composite mouding which you may install extra hardware in the central wing section.
The airframe comes with carbon fibre main landing gear and machined aluminium steerable front wheel assembly. All nuts, bolts and nut plates are mil-spec.
This airframe is made to endure the daily usage and handling using lesson learned from hundreds of hours operating other UAVs in theaters. You may choose to buy an empty airframe or with any of the optional items listed below
Alternatively you can also request a full carbon version which will be even lighter but be aware if use 2.4ghz RC gear in a full carbon airframe may not yeild happy ending!
Wingspan: 2500mm / 98"
Length: 1767mm / 69.5"
Gross weight: 11kg max
Control: Ailerons, Flaps, Ruddervators, Throttle, Steering
Recommended engines: 26cc to 50cc 2stroke or 4 stroke gasoline or equivalent eletric motor
- All control linkages and mil-spec wiring harness setup and installed
- High power Hitec servos or UAV grade servos
- Installation of engine of your choice with all fuel tanks and fuel system installed and tested
- Onboard electrical generator - please specify how may watts you want and voltage 12V or 24V typical
- Integration of autopilot - we use CloudCap Tech, UAV Navigation or Micropilot
- Navigation and Strobe lights (aviation grade)
- Fuel injected 2 stroke or 4 stroke engine
- Balistic recovery parachute
We're in Melbourne, Australia and we'll have our website up shortly with other products. Feel free to contact me at this time for pricings and options.