1. MS in Electrical Engineering, University of Texas at San Antonio(UTSA), August 2015
2. Master’s Thesis on “Cooperative Mapping and Self-Localization for Multiple quadrotors"
3. Professional Experience as “Systems Engineer” in Larsen & Toubro Ltd., India for 3 years with hands on experience of testing of sensors, power system units, EMI/EMC compatibility and on-site testing of integrated system in Rajasthan, India
4. International Experience as a problem analyst to Nexter Company, Bourges, France
5. Experienced with the design & development of the test bench, test plan for internal units of power distribution system
6. Proficient with programming in C, C++, Matlab, Python