The beauty of open source is that if you don't like something, you can change it. So here I am showing you my last changes to both: Mission Planner and ArduCopter (in the future it could be moved to library to be used by all Ardu* projects).
Before I start I would like to…Continue
As some of you might remember, I hit a tree on my first flight and broke a wing.
Thanks to Gorilla Glue and some carbon fiber reinforcements the Bixler is up and running. I put 3 small carbon rods to reinforce the wing.
After some flights I decided it's time to attach a GoPro to it.
I have …Continue
I've spent last couple of days preparing my Bixler. I did some mods listed here like reinforcing wing spar and fuselage with additional carbon fiber rods and changing prop to 6x4. Even my tail was detachable using …Continue
After coming back from my honeymoon I finally found some time to get some real flights. 3 weeks ago I flew my copter for the first time but it was just a few minutes on a very low altitude in front of my block. Today I went to some open space. Unfortunately, the wind was very strong so learning changed into fighting with the wind. Still managed not to crash the…Continue
radio: FlySky 9x flashed with Er9x
esc: HobbyKing 30A
motors: EMP SERIES Outrunner Brushless Motor C2830 KV750
battery: Turnigy Nano-Tech 4Ah
frame: HobbyKing Q450
I had to reverse pitch in my radio as default settings caused copter flying backward with stick pushing…Continue
What vibration can do to your model (1:1 example)