[UPDATE: the team leaders should all now be inviting team members as friends and once the invitations are accepted, they'll be invited to the workspaces. If you're on the team, you'll get an alert telling you that you've been added. It will say nonsense about needing to click on unclickable words, but ignore those bugs. Just go to your workspace by clicking on the Workspaces tab and you should see it.
I'll be swinging by in each Workspace as I'm added to upload necessary files and give further directions over the next day or two.
Many thanks to all of you have stepped forward in our call for ArduPilot project help
! I'm going to set up the projects in the workspaces and give the initial project definitions in the next day or two, but in the meantime I've made some provisional assigments based on expressed preferences. Names with an asterisk in front would be the provisional project lead/managers.
If you've volunteered, please review the list and see if you're happy with your assignment. If not, please express your preferred change in the comments. If you're shown as lead and don't want to lead, please comment. Or, if you'd like to lead a project and aren't shown as the lead, comment that too.
Finally, if you'd like to add your name to one of these projects, do so in the comments as well.
1) Design a "thermopile replacement" version of ArduIMU: this is a version of the current ArduIMU board with a two-channel DAC and a FMA connector, so it can output voltage to emulate the FMA thermopiles.
2) Design the turn-rate limiter shield hardware and software modification to the ArduPilot code: this is shield that has a one-axis gyro, a differential pressure sensor and a connector for the uBlox GPS. It will duplicate the functions of the UNAV PicoPilot but be better and a lot cheaper.
3) Create and maintain a library of airframe.h configuration files
4) Design the hardware for the ArduPilot Mega ground station (with dynamic PID adjustments).
Peter Koppendorger (enclosure)
5) ArduIMU documentation
6) Create an autopilot PID tuning guide
7) Create a Lego Mindstorms compatible version of our MUX/Failsafe. This is just our current board with the addition of a Mindstorms connector and any necessary components for an I2C link.
8) Create a "Using ArduPilot with the Remzibi OSD" guide
9) Create a ArduStation assembly and usage manual
10) Create a system that can inject telemetry data on the invisible closed caption lines of a video stream and be able to decode it in the other side for the OSD system.
11) Contest managemen
12) Podcast management
13) Create Lego Mindstorms turn-rate limiter autopilot code (similar to #2 and using #7)