Design, dimensions and technical specifications.
- Cell count: 36 (same rank cells)
- Cell type: Li-ion Panasonic NCR18650GA 3.6V 3.5Ah 10A
- Series-Parallel-Connected Cells: 6S6P
- Current capacity: 21Ah (21000 mAh)
- Voltage (nominal) 22.2V
- Energy capacity: 466Wh
- Power: 1332W
- Maximum continuous discharge current: 60A
- Pulse (10sec): 80A
- Maximum allowable charge voltage: 25.2V
- Discharging end voltage: 16.2V
- Charging current (CC): 10A (for maximum energy storage)
- Weight: +/- 1800g (including wiring harnesses, connectors & covering)
- Physical dimensions (distance between cell pack edges, excluding harnesses): 19.5 x 6.9 x 7 cm
- Gold plated discharge connector (custom on order): XT90 / XT90s
- Discharge wire type: Multi-strand 12AWG Flexible Shielded Discharge Cables (EMF Compliance)
- Discharge wire length (pack to connector end) +/- 100mm
- Balance plug: JST-XH 7-pin
- Balance wire length (pack to connector end): +/- 70mm
FPV MTD airplane flying 120 minutes and 100 km range with a full charged battery. Still remained 25% from battery capacity at the end of the flight.
Avionics & power supply: Pitlab Autopilot, Pitlab Buddy Flight, Dragonlink Advanced v3 Slim and CMEC 6S6P NCR18650GA lithium-ion battery pack.
Camera: Xiaomi YI 4k + Mini 3d ProGimball.
Courtesy of Sander VDL
See full video here: