Hi,I'm trying to get logging system work but i've some problems.When i erase all logs files by APMplanner or by CLI, the old logs seems erased.BUT when after flying i'm checking my "new" logs, the…Continue
"To be sure that refresh rate is 400hz (gyro, pid, pwm output chained), some tests are needed.
I have take a look in the code but thinks are not that much readable. Multi loops with multi call... A little study has to be done before tests.
"I was agree with your position, how can you explain the gate in fly response, (same 250 frame, oneshot125 etc...) with a little CC3D and betaflight on one hand and pixracer / arducopter on the other hand?
If we don't test IRL by flying,…"
"@Hugues. I know that arducopter has not never been designed with FPV racing as an objective. But things are changing...,
- multicopter become smaller and smaller
- FPV racing is growing quickly
- some guys invest lot of time (and maybe money?) in a…"
"Hi, some news about my pixracer. My tunning is done now. Lot of tunning work (5 hours to find the good tunning! ) Poor results compared to same frame with cc3d and betaflight. It's seems that pid calculations are not as fast as the frequency…"
Some news about pixracer:
- ramp suspected was due to manual calibration of my esc, arducopter needs an 'auto' calibration by the fc, becareful to make this in oneshot mode mot_pwm = 1 if you use oneshot with param = 2 not…"
"Hello i have applied all advice given in these page but my little quad still unflyable, lot of wobble. Tried many many pids settings, but always the same more or less wobbles. I suspect a ramp on the motor at the first rpm... Like a big filter (0,5s…"
"thanks, i will try your method next days.
But I have identified a strange reaction of throttle management :
- my quad is armed and my props turn and when i put my throttle to zero , I notice that prop turning speed is not linear, it's…"
I've tried 3 ways to calibrate my esc:
- First in oneshot125 (parameter in pixhawk =2) : just don't work with 3.4RC1
- Second : directly in BHELI , ok it works
- Third in oneshot (parameter in pixhawk =1), ok it works
I have tried many combinaison : at first P= 0.08, I = 0.1 D=0.004, unflyable to many wobble
And now P=0.01 , I = 0.05 and D = 0.003 , these paramaters allow me to take off... but just take off, after it's like a boat ... and crash.…"
"Change oneshot125 (=2) to oneshot (=1), no diffrence. My 210 still oscillates...
I have increased setting PWM output dither to highest in my esc, no difference.
Tried to change a lot PID parameters but still the same..., it can't take off…"
"On cleanflight, openpilot, betaflight , it exists a motor 'mixer' in the firmware to define your frame. With this tool you don't need to separate roll and pitch pid with an H frame. But in arducopter i don't think it exists...…"