Stabilize, and Fly By Wire A, both performed well right out of the box with no adjustments to the PID values. Now it's on to Fly By Wire B, and Return to Launch. I don't have the airspeed sensor hooked up yet so it's relying on GPS data from the uBlox for determining speed. I set the cruise speed in the config file to a calculated value that I thought should represent flight speed at 50% throttle. However the values I was getting on my Ardustation for cruise at 50% and were higher than I expected. Then when I switched to FBW-B, with the stick at 50% resulted in lower than expected cruise speed. Obviously I have some work to do there. Return to launch worked well. there was a dramatic dive from an altitude of about 190 meters, to the desired 100 meter RTL altitude. The Ardupilot navigated it's way back home very well, then didn't exactly remain on station around the home position. It didn't want to fall in line and loiter around. Any comments anyone would care to share on these behaviors for FBW-B, and RTL would be welcome!