Gary McCray's Discussions (744)

Discussions Replied To (606) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Clive, Oops - left out the main point - NOT - most definitely "NOT". Personally I…"

Gary McCray replied on Saturday to DJI After Sales Service and Tech Support Issues

4 on Saturday
Reply by Gary McCray

"Customer service definitely does seem to be one of DJI's strong points. To be fair 3…"

Gary McCray replied on Saturday to DJI After Sales Service and Tech Support Issues

4 on Saturday
Reply by Gary McCray

"Hi, I am not an expert, but the short answer is NO, I am really sure it is NO, espec…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 22 to Breaking solar cells into pieces

2 Mar 27
Reply by Trey Hagg

"Here is a copy of the comment I left at the main link page. There was a time when I…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 14 to Kickstarter Scam or Breaking New Ground-Selfly Drone?

1 Mar 14
Reply by Gary McCray

"This is a method still in common use for cheap toy quadcopters. It permits the use o…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 13 to Why syma X5 quadcopters use gear wheel to rotate propeller?

3 Mar 17
Reply by David L.

"Hi Costy, I agree, you need to talk to the Mission Planner developer, Michael Oborne…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 9 to Mission planner language

5 Mar 15
Reply by jerome bos

"Hi Caleb, I would actually recommend if at all possible you consider going with the…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 2 to DIY quadcopter build (help please)

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

"Generally speaking, for small quads the following is true: Lower KV = higher efficie…"

Gary McCray replied Mar 1 to DIY quadcopter build (help please)

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

"Hi Caleb, Done this a lot. First, look at the DIYDrones wiki here: http://ardupilot.…"

Gary McCray replied Feb 28 to DIY quadcopter build (help please)

6 Mar 2
Reply by Gary McCray

"Great video Ben, very professionally done and certainly covers a wide variety of use…"

Gary McCray replied Feb 7 to 31 Uses For Drones - Have I missed any?

4 Feb 7
Reply by Ben Lovegrove

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service