Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (4,999)

Discussions Replied To (4753) Replies Latest Activity

"The payload goes up front.  There's actually a nadir mount camera installed in this…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 15 to AC3.3 TradHeli Release Discussion

328 Jul 15
Reply by Jolyon Saunders

"Hi Anthony, I'm still around, but unfortunately don't have time to do community sup…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 12 to AC3.3 TradHeli Release Discussion

328 Jul 15
Reply by Jolyon Saunders

"Chris, I don't think anybody here is suggesting that UAV helicopters are going to re…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 11 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"I'll just leave this here. :) "

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 10 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"You have to compare apples to apples.  People are not intentionally flying large,…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 7 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"I suspect it will not work helicopters.  I already have some evidence that it does n…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 6 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"You actually need to know both limits, amps and watts."

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 6 to Is T-Motor the best?

7 Jul 6
Reply by The Sun

"Your issues with take-off and landing on fixed wing are exactly why I have been push…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 6 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"Well, it's funny you ask, I have been developing a helicopter for mapping that I wil…"

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"Gary, I have yet to see that quad-copter spinning trick work on any machine of a siz…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 5 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service