Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (4,559)

Discussions Replied To (4342) Replies Latest Activity

"Not quite, because the QX1 has a mini HDMI connector.  I actually have one of these…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Thursday to Tell me what pains you about drones/UAVs. (VENT AT ME)

59 19 minutes ago
Reply by Chris Khosravi

"+2!   The Sony QX cameras are so close to perfect for us, but are missing just abou…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Thursday to Tell me what pains you about drones/UAVs. (VENT AT ME)

59 19 minutes ago
Reply by Chris Khosravi

"Yes, the Opto ESC's are an interesting step in the right direction, especially if th…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 10 to suspected power issue when system is powered from 3DR power module

14 Nov 10
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Yeah, I actually spent a while playing around with this myself on Sunday. I made a 2…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 10 to suspected power issue when system is powered from 3DR power module

14 Nov 10
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Hi Kalle, -15C should probably be no problem. I have flow helicopters down to -10C.…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 10 to Multicopter for polar aerial photography

5 Nov 11
Reply by Jason Stege

"Hi Mike, I get this too.  I think it's an issue that needs to be fixed, so hold tigh…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 10 to Inconsistent Compasses Inconsistent

4 Nov 14
Reply by MikeG

"Want to try something interesting?  Should be totally safe. Check out your PM.  You…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 8 to suspected power issue when system is powered from 3DR power module

14 Nov 10
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"I wouldn't remove it just yet.  It's still useful as a power supply.  Just connect t…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 8 to suspected power issue when system is powered from 3DR power module

14 Nov 10
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Hi Mike, I do not think that the voltage drop is causing the altitude change, but m…"

14 Nov 10
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Yes, so that appears to be just "Iris", which is basically rc10."

Rob_Lefebvre replied Nov 5 to Open source and DIY Drones...what is this?

31 Nov 12
Reply by ausdroid

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service