Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (4,586)

Discussions Replied To (4369) Replies Latest Activity

"A couple of weeks.  But it contains fixes to many known problems in 3.1.5.  Is 3.2 g…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Wednesday to which is the most stable firmware for theb apm 2.6 mega

6 on Thursday
Reply by Graham Dyer

"3.2, by far."

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Wednesday to which is the most stable firmware for theb apm 2.6 mega

6 on Thursday
Reply by Graham Dyer

"No, there is no EKF for APM 2.6.  I think what you're seeing is more of an error in…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Tuesday to my first big flight away

8 on Wednesday
Reply by Max Patissier

Developer

"Yes, I've flown auto at 35 m/s with no problem, so it's not something wrong with the…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Tuesday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3590 on Thursday
Reply by Andy Lee Robinson

Developer

"This is not an error in AC3.2, but is by design. What you present does have some me…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Tuesday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3590 on Thursday
Reply by Andy Lee Robinson

"This is actually totally normal. The controller "remembers" that you have requested…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Tuesday to Traditional helicopter, Pixhawk autopilot ACRO mode issues

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Alex

"Yes, Rate-P also affects Loiter.  Rate P is used all the time, no question. "

Rob_Lefebvre replied Dec 9 to after doing the AutoTune the drone becomes too responsive (over sensetive)

64 yesterday
Reply by DG

"I'm not sure what's behind that recommendation not to use it.  Probably just a gener…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Dec 8 to after doing the AutoTune the drone becomes too responsive (over sensetive)

64 yesterday
Reply by DG

"To try to explain the effect of these ATC_ACCEL parameters, I'll show you this video…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Dec 8 to after doing the AutoTune the drone becomes too responsive (over sensetive)

64 yesterday
Reply by DG

"I would cautiously try increasing the P-term.  I have seen a very large Octo use Rat…"

64 yesterday
Reply by DG

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service