Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (4,630)

Discussions Replied To (4413) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Gregory, so I have confirmed this issue in the simulator.  I have never actual…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied 13 hours ago to GeoFence Altitude Behavior has changed ?!?!? When did it change?

6 13 hours ago
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Ok Dan, so you're talking about real autopilots on manned aircraft.  Yes, completely…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied yesterday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

121 7 hours ago
Reply by Cala

"Wow, I thought that the Talon was just a scaled down model of the real DH. I'm shock…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied yesterday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

121 7 hours ago
Reply by Cala

"Yes, as expensive as the eBee is, many companies understand that time is money.  If…"

121 7 hours ago
Reply by Cala

"Sergey, that is impressive work.  Congrats. However, this is still not the same thi…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Sunday to Gas Hybrid Quad Rotor UAV?

74 on Tuesday
Reply by Max Messinger

"Sergey, you can doubt all you want, but that doesn't make you right."

74 on Tuesday
Reply by Max Messinger

"Here's a helicopter with essentially the same motor. You can buy this off the shelf…"

74 on Tuesday
Reply by Max Messinger

"Sure, a record-setting helicopter would be expecting to be operating with no head-ro…"

74 on Tuesday
Reply by Max Messinger

"Ah, interesting."

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Sunday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

121 7 hours ago
Reply by Cala

"Veikko, I agree with most of your points. Our codebase has had a value estimation o…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Sunday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

121 7 hours ago
Reply by Cala

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service