Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (4,644)

Discussions Replied To (4427) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think that's it. Do you have a log file?  How much lag are you talking abou…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 20 to Issues with Radio

1 Feb 20
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Steven, are you suggesting you doubt that a soldering fault (microfractures) such as…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 19 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

376 6 hours ago
Reply by DG

"If you would like to trade a system that self-identifies a problem on startup, and/o…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 19 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

376 6 hours ago
Reply by DG

"This has absolutely nothing to do with the subject of this thread.  Can we please tr…"

376 6 hours ago
Reply by DG

"I think there can be corruption in the parameters that actually do not appear as cha…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 11 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

376 6 hours ago
Reply by DG

"Andy, I had a look at your logs.  The reason for the crash is not completely obvious…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 9 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

376 6 hours ago
Reply by DG

"Well, the circular limits will be firm, like altitude, with 3.3.  Or at least that's…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 3 to GeoFence Altitude Behavior has changed ?!?!? When did it change?

23 Feb 21
Reply by Arnie

Developer

"Well, back 3-4 years ago, Ch8 was very very bad, as I believe it put the system into…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 1 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3720 15 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Vukovich

Developer

"It will be Pixhawk only, because 3.3 will not be published for APM."

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 1 to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3720 15 hours ago
Reply by Daniel Vukovich

"I use EKF exclusively on all my copters. Even, or I should say, especially on the bi…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Feb 1 to EKF on ArduCopter 3.2 - Any news?

10 Feb 5
Reply by Krzysztof

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service