Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (5,006)

Discussions Replied To (4760) Replies Latest Activity

"Jean, I don't think so.  From what I've seen 3DR write previously, the Mini is going…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Monday to Where To Buy Pixhawk

23 on Monday
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Yeah, that's an interesting design there Brian.  What is your company name?"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Monday to Economical Multi-rotor That Can Lift 15 pounds for 20 Minute Flight

16 yesterday
Reply by Brian Riskas

"Pixhawk 2 is definitely coming: www.ProfiCNC.com The PixhawkMini, who knows. It ha…"

23 on Monday
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Hopefully the Pixhawk Mini is better than the PixFalcon.  The IMU failed on mine af…"

23 on Monday
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"You should be able to press a button on the Taranis to skip past the "Your switches…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Aug 14 to Warning! Don't Try This At Home Kids (radio fail safe test disaster)

20 10 hours ago
Reply by Cala

"Yeah, I don't really understand what the issue is. I have seen plenty of commentary…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Aug 9 to iFlight G40 Gimbal vibration issues for SONY A6000

5 Aug 9
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"Couple months old but... yeah, I have this gimbal, and it's been a struggle.  I've s…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Aug 6 to iFlight G40 Gimbal vibration issues for SONY A6000

5 Aug 9
Reply by Rob_Lefebvre

"The payload goes up front.  There's actually a nadir mount camera installed in this…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 15 to AC3.3 TradHeli Release Discussion

328 Jul 15
Reply by Jolyon Saunders

"Hi Anthony, I'm still around, but unfortunately don't have time to do community sup…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 12 to AC3.3 TradHeli Release Discussion

328 Jul 15
Reply by Jolyon Saunders

"Chris, I don't think anybody here is suggesting that UAV helicopters are going to re…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Jul 11 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service