Rob_Lefebvre's Discussions (4,660)

Discussions Replied To (4443) Replies Latest Activity

"David, you're using a 2S LiFE pack through the power module to power the flight cont…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied on Monday to APM 2.6 traditional heli Raptor 50 Nitro throttle control problem

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Armin Beyel

"Hi Armin, I cannot understand what it is you're doing.  All I see is a servo moving.…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 19 to APM 2.6 traditional heli Raptor 50 Nitro throttle control problem

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Armin Beyel

"It's not possible at this time.  Even if the chips were accurate enough, these quadc…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 17 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 on Tuesday
Reply by Vega Tech Group LLC

"How much did those gyro systems in the airliners weigh, and what did they cost?"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 17 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 on Tuesday

"I don't really understand your point.  You already have Altitude Hold, Vertical Spee…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 16 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 on Tuesday

"I do not think that gimbal has redundant IMU's.  It has complementary IMU's.  One is…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 16 to Why no physically separate multicopter controllers and autopilots yet?

74 on Tuesday

"Hi, I reviewed the logs.  It appears your quad has a power problem.  It is hovering…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 13 to 'Long range' Auto mission crash

21 Mar 15
Reply by hotelzululima

"If INAV Err is occuring with 3DR GPS, that does not necessarily mean there is a prob…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 12 to GPS Issues - Do I need a GPS Ground Plane & EMI Ring?

82 on Monday
Reply by Richard Kennedy

Developer

"Ok, I think we actually aren't far off now then. Yes, my desire is to employ a kill…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 8 to ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

494 1 minute ago
Reply by Andy Piper

Developer

"And what if you are trying to land at the top of a 10m hill in wind?  What if you ar…"

Rob_Lefebvre replied Mar 7 to ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

494 1 minute ago
Reply by Andy Piper

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service