Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (912)

Discussions Replied To (783) Replies Latest Activity

"Chad and I had a good call today. Looks like a possibility for the high drift may ha…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 30 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

46 on Monday
Reply by Mike Feldmann

"Hi Chad, Sorry it has taken me so long to respond on this thread. There is a lot to…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 30 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

46 on Monday
Reply by Mike Feldmann

"the DF log file should be in the logs/ subdirectory of the directory you run SITL fr…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 29 to SITL on Linux just stops after about 20 minutes

2 Aug 29
Reply by Ted P

"@Nicholas, In the fixed wing code the rangefinder is only used for landing and for l…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 22 to Can a Rangefinder be used in Auto mode ?

3 Aug 23
Reply by Nicholas Matias

"Dennis and Paul, The multipoint firmware for RFD900 does not do relaying. It only su…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 7 to RFD900, RFD900+ - New long range radio modem

582 on Tuesday
Reply by Scott W

"Hi David, The ArduPilot SITL framework already has the ability to simulate GPS outag…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 20 to Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

4 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"my apologies, I see you've already decided on UDP. That is good. The next key thing…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 19 to Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

4 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"Hi David, That sounds like a very nice project! Adding a new SITL backend is not dif…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 19 to Call For SITL Experts: Connecting Ardupilot SITL to a MATLAB/Simulink-Based Simulation

4 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Developer

"@Tobias, Pixracer is a FMUv4 board, so you need "make px4-v4" instead. Note that you…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 8 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

1174 16 hours ago
Reply by Edgar Scott

"the first error is: fatal: Not a git repository: C:/Users/bedew/Documents/Eclipse Wo…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 6 to Building Ardupilot Firmware for Tilt-Rotor Tricopter/Plane (QUADPLANE). "make: *** [px4-v2] Error 2"

6 Jul 6
Reply by Bede Wolf

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service