Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (795)

Discussions Replied To (683) Replies Latest Activity

"sounds like it may be a MissionPlanner bug. Can you open an issue? Cheers, Tridge "

Andrew Tridgell replied on Monday to Number of Waypoints

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Bucher

"How did you try it? What error did you receive? Do you have a tlog? It may be that n…"

Andrew Tridgell replied on Sunday to Number of Waypoints

13 on Tuesday
Reply by Michael Bucher

"I'm not a copter expert, sorry. Maybe try asking in the copter forums? We need to tr…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 9 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"@Andy, your log shows no signs of IMU failure "

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 8 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"@Artem, If you mean 2014-12-31 07-56-37.log, then that log does not have any signs o…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 5 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"Hi Steve, Thanks for posting that log. That is indeed a MPU6000 hardware failure, an…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 4 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"@Andrew, Your vibration looks like around 4 m/s/s in the Z axis, but the main thing…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 2 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"@Eva, It is easiest to just post a log file showing the issue. The log will also hav…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 2 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"Hi Andrew, That looks like vibration induced aliasing to me, not sensor failure. You…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Feb 1 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"@Mark, I don't see a previous comment from you in this thread - maybe I missed it? D…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jan 31 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

374 16 hours ago
Reply by Emin Bu

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service