Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (919)

Discussions Replied To (790) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Chad, ok, sounds like you are using the latest stable release, not "master". I sh…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jan 2 to Pixhack error: Check BRD_TYPE: no lsm303d found

14 Jan 21
Reply by TechSully

"Hi Chad, If you really are running master then getting the "Check BRD_TYPE: no lsm30…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jan 2 to Pixhack error: Check BRD_TYPE: no lsm303d found

14 Jan 21
Reply by TechSully

"@Chad, Is that with the latest master firmware, or the stable release? With master i…"

14 Jan 21
Reply by TechSully

"@Pranav, the PixhawkMini works fine if you set BRD_TYPE to 5. If you use the latest…"

14 Jan 21
Reply by TechSully

"You probably have a failed sensor (the lsm303d). With current master you could still…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 28, 2016 to Pixhack error: Check BRD_TYPE: no lsm303d found

14 Jan 21
Reply by TechSully

"For the INS_generic example with the waf build system it would be: ./waf configure…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 21, 2016 to Programming ArduPilot's library examples on a PixHawk

3 Jan 15
Reply by Ronello Ninettu

"I'm curious what firmware that was running? It certainly wasn't any version of ArduP…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 19, 2016 to Unexplained spectacular crash on suveillance fixed wing UAV in Auto mode - 3km from starting point

4 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Andre K.

"Chad and I had a good call today. Looks like a possibility for the high drift may ha…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 30, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

46 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Mike Feldmann

"Hi Chad, Sorry it has taken me so long to respond on this thread. There is a lot to…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 30, 2016 to $100 Gift Card to whoever solves this: Airspeed Creep - Airspeed artificially increasing - Fixed Wing (ROUND TWO!)

46 Dec 5, 2016
Reply by Mike Feldmann

"the DF log file should be in the logs/ subdirectory of the directory you run SITL fr…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 29, 2016 to SITL on Linux just stops after about 20 minutes

2 Aug 29, 2016
Reply by Ted P

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service