Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (745)

Discussions Replied To (643) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm afraid this doesn't work in any reasonable way (and yes, I did try it a long tim…"

Andrew Tridgell replied on Thursday to Changing Main frequency of HM-TRP 3DR Radio for Telemetry using AT Commands

10 on Thursday
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"The APM:Plane firmware runs all servos at 50Hz. It should work with all servos. Chee…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jul 10 to Pixhawk analog servo support?

8 Jul 10
Reply by Greg Fletcher

Developer

"Hi Quentin, I've checked and throttle is working fine in STABILIZE mode. Could you p…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jun 9 to APM:Plane 2.74 released

817 Jun 10
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

"Hi Peter, The releases get a git tag associated with them. So to get the exact code…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jun 4 to Arduplane 2.78b source code Availability

2 Jun 4
Reply by Peter Gray

Developer

"Hi AJ, No, ACRO mode still doesn't use the rudder properly, sorry! Paul and I have d…"

Andrew Tridgell replied May 28 to APM:Plane 2.74 released

817 Jun 10
Reply by Quentin Mayberry

"Hi Shouyeh, This sounds like a bug that was fixed in the 3.0.3 release. Cheers, Trid…"

Andrew Tridgell replied May 20 to need help! airplane going down gradually when switched to auto mode.

11 May 29
Reply by Shouyeh Gong

"where do you see that? The 900MHz 3DR radio is an ISM band radio and complies with t…"

Andrew Tridgell replied May 8 to Entry of callsign?

2 May 8
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"The plane code has a bit newer Pixhawk support. To see if that is the issue you coul…"

Andrew Tridgell replied May 7 to Newb: Pixhawk doesn't seem to work with ArduCopter 3.1.3, but seems ok with ArduPlane 3.0.2

20 Jul 5
Reply by MG

"Hi Mark, I had a quick look at the log and while it is hard to tell for sure, it is…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Apr 13 to Kerosene jet with Arduplane crash analysis

17 Apr 14
Reply by Adam Erickson

"There is no hemisphere difference. The calibration works the same in both northern a…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Apr 11 to uBlox compass configuration problems - east is west

15 Jul 13
Reply by OwlPic

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service