Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (866)

Discussions Replied To (742) Replies Latest Activity

"If the stall really is 50km/hr then that means it has to accelerate from nothing to…"

Andrew Tridgell replied 2 hours ago to PX4/Pixhawk Flight Core Controlling FireFLY6 VTOL

41 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"great! Really glad to hear someone else has a CL-84 to test. I have mine put togethe…"

Andrew Tridgell replied 12 hours ago to PX4/Pixhawk Flight Core Controlling FireFLY6 VTOL

41 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"I've now added support for the FireFlyY6 to ArduPilot as well as part of the QuadPla…"

Andrew Tridgell replied yesterday to PX4/Pixhawk Flight Core Controlling FireFLY6 VTOL

41 2 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

Developer

"Can you check the pinout of the canbus cable. Some cables may have been sent out wit…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Apr 24 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

"latest UAVCAN is in master. If its not working then check the following: that you h…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Apr 23 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

"the ones you should lower are the rate gains, not the angle gains. The key gains tha…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Apr 21 to PixRacer with Ardupilot

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

"@Thomas, Do you have a safety switch connected? Did you press it so its not flashing…"

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

"I've pushed another update for brave testers to try. It will be in the autobuild in…"

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

"no problem. I've now added a tricopter simulator to master which allowed me to test…"

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

Developer

"@Artem, I've created a pull request for this: https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot…"

605 45 minutes ago
Reply by leonardthall

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service