Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (828)

Discussions Replied To (706) Replies Latest Activity

"NFC pairing is fine, and could easily be used on top of the proposed signing protoco…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 25, 2015 to HopeRF-TRP 3DR MavLink Attack

44 Jan 12
Reply by Carsten Groen

"I think it would be more correct to say I am unwilling to help. I pointed out to Jac…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 25, 2015 to HopeRF-TRP 3DR MavLink Attack

44 Jan 12
Reply by Carsten Groen

"I'd be very happy to do testing and if need be made changes to the ArduPilot drivers…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 25, 2015 to L1/L2 RTK trial user wanted

42 Jan 6
Reply by Kenneth Harvey

"Hi Winston, Vertical velocity allows the EKF to produce a more accurate position/vel…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 15, 2015 to Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

49 Feb 5
Reply by Cioro

"Looks interesting! Two questions. For the L1/L2 unit it seems to be only NMEA, is th…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 12, 2015 to Low Cost, High Performance RTK Module from Tersus

49 Feb 5
Reply by Cioro

"I'd suggest you implement saving a .tlog file in your C# app, then use mavlogdump.py…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 12, 2015 to Set Flight Modes with Mavlink?

4 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"rudder can be correct in manual mode but not correct in the RC4_REV parameter. That…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 8, 2015 to Plane turns into the opposite direction after curving with rudder

2 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Otmar Fugmann

"100mph shouldn't be a problem with good tuning. I've flown APM:Plane on faster platf…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Oct 25, 2015 to Maximum Operating Speed Pixhawk PX4

2 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by Moses

"Hi Sj, To run arbitrary python at startup the simplest method would be to write a ne…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Oct 6, 2015 to How to run a python script when MAVProxy starts up?

2 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by Sj

"you can send mavlink at up to 50Hz in ArduPilot now "

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 24, 2015 to How to set up a custom Mavlink message?

5 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Ethan

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service