Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (782)

Discussions Replied To (671) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Erik, Thanks for those logs, they are very interesting. What the logs show is tha…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Jan 1 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Hi Erik, Your log has helped me find an issue with the register checking in the lsm3…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 31 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"The logged temperately is from the ms5611 which is heated by surrounding electronics…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 31, 2014 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"DF logs are "DataFlash" logs - the name for onboard logs stored on the microSD on Pi…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 30, 2014 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Hi Vic, Can you please do some testing with this firmware: http://firmware.diydrones…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Dec 30, 2014 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Hi Everyone, I've been leading the effort within the dev team to work out why we hav…"

121 2 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Hi Carlos, based on your description it is quite likely that this was the I2C bug th…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 26, 2014 to Pixhawk lockup and plane crash

14 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

"unfortunately we don't log I2C errors on Pixhawk - the errors are hidden in the Nutt…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 26, 2014 to Pixhawk lockup and plane crash

14 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Andre K.

"The log shows that both compasses are working. It has both MAG and MAG2 log messages…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 6, 2014 to APM:Plane - external compass not reporting?

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"I haven't heard that before. I'd be surprised if it is true but I've never analysed…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Nov 6, 2014 to APM:Plane - external compass not reporting?

7 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service