Andrew Tridgell's Discussions (758)

Discussions Replied To (656) Replies Latest Activity

"It's the number of bytes available in the 16k FRAM of the Pixhawk for missions. See…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 15 to Number of Waypoints

8 Sep 15
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"The limit is now a bit over 700 (in fact 724 for plane/rover and 718 for copter) Tha…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 14 to Number of Waypoints

8 Sep 15
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"My advice would be to start with a lighter camera and get some experience. An electr…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 11 to Your advice for mapping plane

30 Sep 19
Reply by Serge B

"I've added a FS_RELAY parameter here:   https://github.com/tridge/ardupilot/commit/7…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 10 to How to change a servo output on Pixhawk, if radio link is lost?

7 Sep 10
Reply by Martin Gornitzka

"why don't you have a go at building it yourself first. Have a look at dev.ardupilot.…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 10 to How to change a servo output on Pixhawk, if radio link is lost?

7 Sep 10

"Hi Martin, You could do this by adding this code:   relay.on(0); in failsafe_radio_o…"

7 Sep 10

"Hi Iskess, The reason we don't support a 2nd external mag is that the mag chips we u…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Sep 8 to 2nd GPS Pixhawk

21 on Friday
Reply by Adam Kroll

"You really should use pymavlink. Have a look at the implemention here: https://githu…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 18 to Ardupilot control using python. Sending new waypoint to the ardupilot/

4 Sep 11
Reply by Иван Крузенштерн

"Hi Marc, You can send a software reboot to the Pixhawk. I'm not sure how to do that…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 9 to Throttle went full on for 10s while disarmed after preflight reboot

4 Aug 9
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

"Hi Marc, The problem will be your RC1_TRIM value. You have your throttle on channel…"

Andrew Tridgell replied Aug 8 to Throttle went full on for 10s while disarmed after preflight reboot

4 Aug 9
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service