Mark Slater's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (113) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, the title is a little mis-leading, its not a flyaway. But that might be flyaway…"

Mark Slater replied Jun 1 to Pixhawk Issue

40 Jun 10
Reply by ausdroid

"Its not there for pixhawk any more, just click calibrate and follow the instructions."

Mark Slater replied Jun 1 to Mission Planner Pixhawk Accelerometer Calibration

2 Jun 1
Reply by Mark Slater

"Wow - only the first part of my post appeared.... It should say - I think you need…"

Mark Slater replied May 7 to APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

"Any chance the license was for a year maybe ? In any case there's no UK stock anywh…"

Mark Slater replied May 7 to 3DR Export problems

2 May 7
Reply by Mark Slater

"I think you need to do it the other"

Mark Slater replied May 7 to APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

"Looking at the logs there appears to be 4 problems that are consistent. 1. The log…"

Mark Slater replied May 6 to APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

"Opening Post"

Mark Slater replied May 6 to APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

"Balance your props should improve that greatly "

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

"Guys - I think I may have found the problem/bug - can you post a log each from the f…"

Mark Slater replied May 5 to APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

"I appear to be having the same problem - see also : http://ardupilot.com/forum/viewt…"

Mark Slater replied Apr 27 to APM 3.2 QUADCOPTER Err: EKF_CHECK-2 / Err: FAILSAFE_ EKF-1

66 Jun 9
Reply by Alex Maltais

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Pylon Race, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service