Nathaniel Caner's Discussions (655)

Discussions Replied To (573) Replies Latest Activity

"Elie, I haven't used any version above 2.76 yet as I have a short flying season here…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Jul 4 to Pixhawk or APM 2.6 on a Fixed Wings Plane

4 Jul 4
Reply by Elios

"I believe if you don't have an airspeed sensor enabled, then the APM relies on the G…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Jul 4 to Plane Speed without airspeed and Wind Speed

1 Jul 4
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

"APM 2,6 is more than capable, so since you already have one, use it! In case you hav…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Jul 4 to Pixhawk or APM 2.6 on a Fixed Wings Plane

4 Jul 4
Reply by Elios

"Just my 2¢ here..... I have both a set of FatShark Dominator goggles w/diopter adjus…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Jun 2 to FPV assumption

18 Jun 2
Reply by mP1

"Saeed, Sounds like fun! Who's sponsoring the competition and when is it? Are there a…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 15 to please advise(urgent)

7 Feb 15
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Saeed, First let me say, welcome to DiyDrones! I think what may be giving people pau…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 15 to please advise(urgent)

7 Feb 15
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Hi Hughes, The wiki is correct, if you are using a telemetry radio you do not want t…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 30, 2013 to Is Minimosd incompatible with Sony NEX5R ?

17 Jan 7
Reply by Hugues

"If you are talking about a live "from the cockpit" view, then yes certainly, it's ca…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 30, 2013 to LIVE Composite out of a remote control

1 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

"Christian, Looking good! Glad to hear you found the information here helpful, I woul…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Nov 18, 2013 to Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

"Marek, I would suggest making a feature request in the Mission Tracker Issue tracker…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Nov 18, 2013 to Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service