Nathaniel Caner's Discussions (759)

Discussions Replied To (670) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"There is a new release for MP (1.3.28) that fixes this issue. I had the same issue a…"

Nathaniel Caner replied 22 hours ago to Copter-3.3 beta testing

1087 7 hours ago
Reply by Geert Pirens

"Well after several months searching for an adequate Android app I have failed to fin…"

Nathaniel Caner replied on Monday to Looking for a good Android App to measuring Vibrations during motor Balancing

1 on Monday
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

Developer

"Artem, Autotune_Axis_Bitmask is used to define the Axis/Axes you want to tune during…"

Nathaniel Caner replied May 20 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

1087 7 hours ago
Reply by Geert Pirens

Developer

"Leonard, Thanks for the response. I'll give it a try if the weather cooperates. If…"

1087 7 hours ago
Reply by Geert Pirens

Developer

"Geert, Did you actually try this, and if so did you arrive at a successful Autotune?…"

1087 7 hours ago
Reply by Geert Pirens

Developer

"Johnex, Thank you for the reply and link. That makes sense but is a big disappointm…"

1087 7 hours ago
Reply by Geert Pirens

Developer

"I'm planning on loading AC 3.3 RC5 when it becomes available (hopefully this weekend…"

1087 7 hours ago
Reply by Geert Pirens

"Just below the 2nd video at the top of the page there is a link to R800 with login i…"

Nathaniel Caner replied May 19 to Adding extra functions to MinimOSD

4158 May 20
Reply by Ricky

"@Sgt Rick I like out current format as well for the same reasons. I just wish I coul…"

Nathaniel Caner replied May 6 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8
Reply by J Smith

"SgtRic, Thanks for the supporting confirmation. Ning 3.0 has been rumored for what s…"

Nathaniel Caner replied May 5 to What to do if you are not able to get your questions answered here...

64 May 8
Reply by J Smith

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service