Nathaniel Caner's Discussions (650)

Discussions Replied To (569) Replies Latest Activity

"Saeed, Sounds like fun! Who's sponsoring the competition and when is it? Are there a…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 15 to please advise(urgent)

7 Feb 15
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Saeed, First let me say, welcome to DiyDrones! I think what may be giving people pau…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 15 to please advise(urgent)

7 Feb 15
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Hi Hughes, The wiki is correct, if you are using a telemetry radio you do not want t…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 30, 2013 to Is Minimosd incompatible with Sony NEX5R ?

17 Jan 7
Reply by Hugues

"If you are talking about a live "from the cockpit" view, then yes certainly, it's ca…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 30, 2013 to LIVE Composite out of a remote control

1 Dec 30, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

"Christian, Looking good! Glad to hear you found the information here helpful, I woul…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Nov 18, 2013 to Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

"Marek, I would suggest making a feature request in the Mission Tracker Issue tracker…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Nov 18, 2013 to Maestro or Ardutracker for Antenna Tracker Servo Controller: PROS and CONS?

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

"Thanks Scott! I confirmed this on my T8FG Super and with update 5 it appears you are…"

83 Jan 21
Reply by Artem

"Hi Jamie, How do you power your Minim OSD/camera? I had problems too for a while unt…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Nov 12, 2013 to Min OSD problem

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Crispin

Developer

"I'll second the desire to have the content included in the notification! It's so muc…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Oct 28, 2013 to APM:Plane 2.74 released

810 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Cala

"Richard, Yep! Wherever you start up the APM and obtain a 3D GPS lock, that's where h…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Oct 21, 2013 to Do_Jump [-1] is this right??

3 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service