Nathaniel Caner's Discussions (744)

Discussions Replied To (652) Replies Latest Activity

"My opinion hasn't changed much, except that I might tone down my opinion that you "…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Mar 5 to Charging LiPo in a car?

8 Mar 8
Reply by Global_Saffer

"I've seen this same thing happen to three different chargers all sold by HK charging…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Mar 4 to Multistar 10000 blowing chargers

28 Mar 9
Reply by ausdroid

"Ausdroid, Let me guess, it's blowing a capacitor on the DC input right?"

Nathaniel Caner replied Mar 3 to Multistar 10000 blowing chargers

28 Mar 9
Reply by ausdroid

"What material are your booms made out of? In the video it looks like the booms are o…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 15 to Motor Vibration + Unable to launch copter

2 Feb 16
Reply by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

"Craig was only referring to genuine 3DR boards manufactured between July 2014 and Ja…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 8 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

397 Mar 22
Reply by Eduardo nr

"Vu, Thank you for your response. Are you able to share with the community the nature…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 6 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

397 Mar 22
Reply by Eduardo nr

"Can you define the "specific vintage of Pixhawks" a little more clearly, and is this…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 6 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

397 Mar 22
Reply by Eduardo nr

"Tridge, How are you able to extract the SN from a tlog? Regards, Nathaniel ~KD2DEY"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 4 to Pixhawk BAD ACCEL HEALTH APM 3.2 - collecting data

397 Mar 22
Reply by Eduardo nr

"Euan, Where are you taking the quote from? I'm only aware of one "Tri-Copter" config…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Jan 28 to Best tricopter layout

18 Mar 14
Reply by Quadzimodo

"Are you using a Beta version of Mission Planner? The version I'm using is 1.3.16. I'…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Jan 19 to Why the motors cut off?

11 Jan 21
Reply by Richard Evans

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service