Nathaniel Caner's Discussions (699)

Discussions Replied To (611) Replies Latest Activity

"Looks like the exact same product too. I just bought one :) Regards, Nathaniel ~KD2D…"

Nathaniel Caner replied on Wednesday to Perfect Solution to access your gopro's sdcard while mounted in gimbal

8 yesterday
Reply by Len French

"I like it! But I found it here on Ebay (also ships free from China) for less than ha…"

Nathaniel Caner replied on Wednesday to Perfect Solution to access your gopro's sdcard while mounted in gimbal

8 yesterday
Reply by Len French

"Rob, Thanks for taking the time to respond. Your explanation was just what I was loo…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 8 to after doing the AutoTune the drone becomes too responsive (over sensetive)

64 yesterday
Reply by DG

"Rob, I saw in the video you used Exponential for the demonstration. I thought I had…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 8 to after doing the AutoTune the drone becomes too responsive (over sensetive)

64 yesterday
Reply by DG

"You couldn't by any chance post a copy of the log files from these tests, PM / No-PM…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 7 to Pixhawk causing motor sync issues.

311 on Thursday
Reply by DG

"Absolutely, I agree it goes both ways. Looking forward to some results. Regards, Nat…"

311 on Thursday
Reply by DG

"I've been following this conversation with great interest and can't wait to hear the…"

311 on Thursday
Reply by DG

"Have'nt used this myself, but I know some other users have. http://hobbyking.com/hob…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 5 to Pixhawk 6s power question & com 4/5 port for main gps

5 Dec 6
Reply by jfro

"Liban, I know everyone has been working hard to help you figure this out, but I'm af…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 2 to Quadcopter flips on liftoff

31 on Monday
Reply by Michael Burmeister

"logs?"

Nathaniel Caner replied Dec 2 to ArdUcopter 3.2 motor stop and crash

1 Dec 2
Reply by Nathaniel Caner

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service