Nathaniel Caner's Discussions (744)

Discussions Replied To (657) Replies Latest Activity

"I may have spoken out of line on the abilities of the original poster to edit/delete…"

Nathaniel Caner replied 9 hours ago to WHAT TO DO IF NOBODY RESPONDS TO YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

38 1 hour ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"@J Smith, Just an observation to add to point #1 above. Sometimes it's a matter of…"

Nathaniel Caner replied 11 hours ago to WHAT TO DO IF NOBODY RESPONDS TO YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

38 1 hour ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"Unfortunately, Trolls will be Trolls. There will always be Trolls and no amount of c…"

Nathaniel Caner replied on Saturday to WHAT TO DO IF NOBODY RESPONDS TO YOUR QUESTIONS HERE

38 1 hour ago
Reply by Emin Bu

"Ideas are great, action is better, participation is best! I know it's frustrating wh…"

Nathaniel Caner replied on Wednesday to WHAT IS WRONG HERE ???

3 on Friday
Reply by J Smith

Developer

"I should think if it were only weight related, 3-4 Amp increase sounds quite excessi…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Apr 19 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

506 57 minutes ago
Reply by Andrei

Developer

"FYI: You need to be using the Beta version of Mission Planner in order to see V3.3-r…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Apr 18 to Copter-3.3 beta testing

506 57 minutes ago
Reply by Andrei

"My opinion hasn't changed much, except that I might tone down my opinion that you "…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Mar 5 to Charging LiPo in a car?

8 Mar 8
Reply by Byron Will-Noel

"I've seen this same thing happen to three different chargers all sold by HK charging…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Mar 4 to Multistar 10000 blowing chargers

28 Mar 9
Reply by ausdroid

"Ausdroid, Let me guess, it's blowing a capacitor on the DC input right?"

Nathaniel Caner replied Mar 3 to Multistar 10000 blowing chargers

28 Mar 9
Reply by ausdroid

"What material are your booms made out of? In the video it looks like the booms are o…"

Nathaniel Caner replied Feb 15 to Motor Vibration + Unable to launch copter

2 Feb 16
Reply by Nicolas-Michael El Jamal

RSS

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Drone Delivery Challenge, is here

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service