Andre K.'s Discussions (1,468)

Discussions Replied To (1411) Replies Latest Activity

"Village=voltage (the crappy mobile version does not allow edit)"

Andre K. replied yesterday to burning wires in COMPASS_MOT calibration !

7 23 hours ago
Reply by Bernardo

"You have a huge gnd resistance causing village drop between PM and at least one ESC.…"

Andre K. replied yesterday to burning wires in COMPASS_MOT calibration !

7 23 hours ago
Reply by Bernardo

"Are you kidding me ? :)  it's holding altitude just fine, that is, except for now-an…"

Andre K. replied on Wednesday to Relative altitude raise with our reason while in fixed hovering

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"the parameter ref. guide often mention the "typical" range of settings, not the abso…"

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Pixhawk (PX4) for Jet engine powered UAV

3 on Wednesday
Reply by anas bin iftikhar

"The attached log is 9 minute (not 30 min flight) you flew for a short while to 39 me…"

Andre K. replied Jul 12 to Relative altitude raise with our reason while in fixed hovering

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"If I understood you correctly, the datum is WGS84, and format is DD (degrees.decimal…"

Andre K. replied Jul 10 to GPS format

2 Jul 10
Reply by Andre K.

"much better, and RAW sensor data is in the .BIN, also, at much higher rate...  maybe…"

Andre K. replied Jul 10 to Relative altitude raise with our reason while in fixed hovering

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"I would guess autopilot got bored.  - In case you wish something else than stupid gu…"

Andre K. replied Jul 10 to Relative altitude raise with our reason while in fixed hovering

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"I assume you are in windows hell, so delete the app first, (delete the program folde…"

Andre K. replied Jul 6 to Mission Planner Mystery

4 Jul 6
Reply by Bruce Ardern

"err, I just assumed you were aiming for professional use of the material, if you are…"

Andre K. replied Jul 3 to New to Norway from U.S. and wondering about rules and places to fly.

6 Jul 3
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service