Andre K.'s Discussions (1,029)

Discussions Replied To (970) Replies Latest Activity

"Be aware that FCC rules will limit your output power very much with high-gain antenn…"

Andre K. replied 2 hours ago to Kickstarter long range hd fpv and telemetry - too good to be true?

13 2 hours ago
Reply by Andre K.

"What you show is basically off-the-shelf components that existed for years. I think…"

Andre K. replied 16 hours ago to Kickstarter long range hd fpv and telemetry - too good to be true?

13 2 hours ago
Reply by Andre K.

"Nice job spamming 3 extra groups, it did not help."

Andre K. replied yesterday to pixhawk hexacopter no lift on full throttle

5 21 hours ago
Reply by vishwanath rambhatla

"just ignore that gyro statement, probably refers to old mechanical gyros that are st…"

Andre K. replied yesterday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

101 6 hours ago
Reply by John Githens

"Unfortunatly, there is no such education today, the University in Tromsø, and some o…"

Andre K. replied yesterday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

101 6 hours ago
Reply by John Githens

"I look forward to review it, or hack it - whichever comes most easily.  Due to compl…"

Andre K. replied on Saturday to Is 3DR 433mz telemetry safe ?

6 on Saturday
Reply by Andre K.

"Encryption option, not yet in use. Also, no mavlink optimization."

6 on Saturday
Reply by Andre K.

"http://madhacker.org/?p=13 Will answer your question"

6 on Saturday
Reply by Andre K.

"You cross posted 2 posts as 4, trust me, it did not help."

Andre K. replied on Thursday to Arduino PWM signal to Pixhawk

1 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"do not use a hobbyist. You need a professional operator or UAS technician. You shoul…"

Andre K. replied on Thursday to Best open source autopilots v.s. commercial autopilots for conventional fixed wing unmanned aircraft usage

101 6 hours ago
Reply by John Githens

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service