Andre K.'s Discussions (1,426)

Discussions Replied To (1368) Replies Latest Activity

"check that GPS gets +5v in.  , both on I2C and serial interface"

Andre K. replied yesterday to GPS Problem

2 yesterday
Reply by C K

"Sounds like you nned to check motor connection order"

Andre K. replied on Saturday to Repair problems.

2 on Sunday
Reply by Bob Smith

"Easy to do with mavproxy and APM planner 2"

Andre K. replied on Friday to Multiple instances of Mission Planner or APM Planner

2 on Saturday
Reply by James

"that's right - but look at the price.  :)"

Andre K. replied on Friday to DroneDeploy Co-Pilot.....can this still be used with Iris+?

6 on Friday
Reply by Andre K.

"you can set in in AUTO mode, and then fly manually - when within the points, it will…"

Andre K. replied May 19 to Pixhawk in a Cessna 172 (old fashioned manned aircraft)

5 May 19
Reply by Andre K.

"mode does not influence DO_SET_CAMERA_TRIGGER_DISTANCE  , only the old-fashioned, me…"

Andre K. replied May 18 to Pixhawk in a Cessna 172 (old fashioned manned aircraft)

5 May 19
Reply by Andre K.

"yes, once you set it to trigger every x meter ground distance, it will.  - regardles…"

Andre K. replied May 17 to Pixhawk in a Cessna 172 (old fashioned manned aircraft)

5 May 19
Reply by Andre K.

"As Graham says, you can only upload full missions, but its OK to upload mission, and…"

Andre K. replied May 14 to uploading waypoints automatically to UAV while it is in air

2 May 14
Reply by Andre K.

"thank you."

Andre K. replied May 10 to how to fly sideways between waypoints ?

2 May 10
Reply by Andre K.

"sorry i meant http://www.propelleraero.com and no, once you need precision, "realtim…"

Andre K. replied May 8 to DroneDeploy Co-Pilot.....can this still be used with Iris+?

6 on Friday
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service