Andre K.'s Discussions (1,529)

Discussions Replied To (1471) Replies Latest Activity

"Clearly a job for Solo , with "infinity tether""

Andre K. replied 12 hours ago to Newbie would like to have a "follow me drone" record a few hours on a party

3 2 hours ago
Reply by Ez

"The best one out there is 3DR Solo. Onboard computer, integrated with python, Artoo…"

Andre K. replied Nov 29 to Looking for a programmable drone to teach code with. Help, recommendations, suggestions, please...

2 Nov 30
Reply by Jason Braun

"The parameters are in the .BIN anyway, the problem with final understanding of what'…"

Andre K. replied Nov 22 to err: crash check 1

7 Nov 22
Reply by Andre K.

"If you have real 3dr goods, there is a dot near the SMA , blue dot means 433, red is…"

Andre K. replied Nov 19 to 915mhz 433mhz Antenna mixup

4 Nov 25
Reply by Tom

"Or maybe read up on ardupilot and discover that it does all that and more?"

Andre K. replied Nov 18 to Autopilot optimized for endurance/long range

2 Nov 18
Reply by LF78

"new...and defective. All you need is one bad soldered gate signal on one FET to end…"

Andre K. replied Nov 18 to Smoke from motors

3 Nov 18
Reply by Andre K.

"unless you have some magnetism near the sensor, it is defective"

Andre K. replied Nov 17 to accelerometer calibration only in half of the sphere working

1 Nov 17
Reply by Andre K.

"you can try to use the esc with another motor.  - the burned motor is to be consider…"

Andre K. replied Nov 17 to Smoke from motors

3 Nov 18
Reply by Andre K.

"Truly high end would speak mavlink, check out http://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/commo…"

Andre K. replied Nov 13 to Connecting and controlling high-end gimbals through PPM/SBUS/CANbus via pixhawk

2 Nov 13
Reply by Peter Skotte

"While I actually don't *know* I strongly doubt that due to the proprietrary nature o…"

Andre K. replied Nov 10 to Is it possible to install larger motors and ESC's on a low-power quad?

12 Nov 10
Reply by Dan Jacob

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service