Andre K.'s Discussions (1,328)

Discussions Replied To (1272) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt it, depending on the irframe's ability to build up a charge, normal levels w…"

Andre K. replied 14 hours ago to Pixhawk shuts the motor in midair. Software bug or what…

8 14 hours ago
Reply by Andre K.

"3.4 was the final version for APM 1 and 2, more info in release notes"

Andre K. replied yesterday to Arduplane 3.5.0 for APM2

2 17 hours ago
Reply by Minuano

"well, 5km is done easily, just as if they said 10km:  it's a marketing thing, they l…"

Andre K. replied yesterday to How Lightbridge has +5km range?

1 yesterday
Reply by Andre K.

"there is no Pixhawk "v2" , and you have no current/battery voltage sensor, so I gues…"

Andre K. replied on Friday to APM 3.3.2 all motors stop(drop suddenly) in AltHold Mode

1 on Friday
Reply by Andre K.

"only input should stop it.  - and deadzone ensures that it does not need to be a "pe…"

Andre K. replied on Thursday to Autotune doesn't seem to work

3 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"I think you would need to read the mission from GCS, don't expect the new waypoints…"

Andre K. replied on Thursday to Waypoint Save

3 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"you rely too much on the GUI mess. RC7_FUNCTION=27 will do it. "

Andre K. replied on Thursday to Plane 3.5.0 parachute problem

1 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"I don't think tower contain logic to check for geofence - geofence is something AP i…"

Andre K. replied on Thursday to Under what conditions will waypoint altitudes be rejected?

2 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"just make mavlink output to udp , and APM planner 2 will show the stream when opened."

Andre K. replied on Thursday to MAVLink adaptor

1 on Thursday
Reply by Andre K.

"it should not,. matter, after all, that's a part of achieving high speed, and that's…"

Andre K. replied Jan 27 to Is there a parameter to automatically limit speed so as to maintain altitude?

3 Jan 27
Reply by Andre K.

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service