Andre K.'s Discussions (912)

Discussions Replied To (854) Replies Latest Activity

"Once somebody program out, it'll be there, there is nothing that "won't permit" this…"

Andre K. replied Oct 13 to ArduPilot configuring slip flight and overriding roll algorithm

4 Oct 14
Reply by Oliver Baer

"you must read the manual, and releasenotes. If you have the latest Graupner firmware…"

Andre K. replied Oct 13 to Pixhawk and Graupner MZ24 / GR24 PPM problem

16 Oct 13
Reply by Andre K.

"long time since I tested it last time, I think it yaw'ed as expected, but not sure.…"

Andre K. replied Oct 13 to DroidPLanner 2.0 / Using "Region of Interest" and "Circle" features

3 Oct 13
Reply by Andre K.

"shame on me for not guessing you might be trying that without GPS :)"

Andre K. replied Oct 13 to Failsafe doesn't trigger LAND whilfe flying in LOITER

8 Oct 13
Reply by Lukas B

"Create a new issue here; https://github.com/diydrones/ardupilot/issues Make sur"

Andre K. replied Oct 11 to Failsafe doesn't trigger LAND whilfe flying in LOITER

8 Oct 13
Reply by Lukas B

"Are you saying something else happens if you switch off tx in stabilise or other mod…"

Andre K. replied Oct 11 to Failsafe doesn't trigger LAND whilfe flying in LOITER

8 Oct 13
Reply by Lukas B

"Describe The problem, and expected result."

Andre K. replied Oct 9 to DroidPLanner 2.0 / Using "Region of Interest" and "Circle" features

3 Oct 13
Reply by Andre K.

"flying over water is not a problem. I live on an island, and regularly fly mapping/p…"

Andre K. replied Oct 6 to Water Grave

6 Oct 10
Reply by Mike J

"I know, multiple exclamation marks, question marks and "dissapointment"  triggers me…"

Andre K. replied Oct 6 to Failsafe, then crash

33 Oct 8
Reply by Steven G

"your disappointment shoud be in your own inability to RTFM, and test features before…"

Andre K. replied Oct 5 to Failsafe, then crash

33 Oct 8
Reply by Steven G

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service