Andre K.'s Discussions (1,587)

Discussions Replied To (1528) Replies Latest Activity

"last update:  The promise to send a working camera was a lie.  I got no tracking inf…"

Andre K. replied Mar 20 to is Peau Productions some kind of scam/fraud, or only no-support & defective goods ?

12 Mar 20
Reply by Andre K.

"2 orders for Gopro4Black + 60degree@4k lens  , first one, then another when it was D…"

Andre K. replied Mar 17 to is Peau Productions some kind of scam/fraud, or only no-support & defective goods ?

12 Mar 20
Reply by Andre K.

"Well. I was promised a replacement unit the same day they bothered to answer. I also…"

Andre K. replied Mar 17 to is Peau Productions some kind of scam/fraud, or only no-support & defective goods ?

12 Mar 20
Reply by Andre K.

"using it for an early test of robotic vision onboard.  The size makes it easy to sta…"

Andre K. replied Mar 14 to is Peau Productions some kind of scam/fraud, or only no-support & defective goods ?

12 Mar 20
Reply by Andre K.

"No piracy Here."

Andre K. replied Mar 13 to Help !!! Anyone know where

1 Mar 13
Reply by Andre K.

"it's diverging is linked to the motor maxing out, one part is underperforming, to ma…"

Andre K. replied Mar 8 to PixHawk Drone keeps descending and we don’t know why

26 Mar 21
Reply by CloudFlyer

"If voltage dropped enough, given wind, instability , a flip is not unthinkable. I wo…"

Andre K. replied Mar 4 to Pixhawk 2.4.8 ( bangood version) crash analysis

6 Mar 4
Reply by Mihai Nicolae Sichim

"yes , a single motor failure would look different, I could have been PID's that were…"

6 Mar 4

"the last 20 seconds before the flip, you can see it oscillate in pitch axis pretty b…"

6 Mar 4

"Instead of crossposting, what is ardusub ?"

Andre K. replied Mar 3 to Adapting ArduPlane to a submersible

3 Mar 4
Reply by Andrew Tridgell

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service