Andre K.'s Discussions (1,408)

Discussions Replied To (1351) Replies Latest Activity

"Grauner MX20"

Andre K. replied on Wednesday to the remote controllers for FPV racing drones

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"I have been using these SIM900 modules by SIMCom , - very cheap, works well, plenty…"

Andre K. replied on Wednesday to Airstring. Tiny Cellular telemetry module

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"besides marketing lies, there is no such thing as 45min with even a simple camera/vi…"

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Suggestions for Fire dept. looking to test Drone for use on fire ground or HazMat.

23 yesterday
Reply by Pat Roy

"unless you have some sci-fi enegy source on board, you need to rethink the flight ti…"

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Suggestions for Fire dept. looking to test Drone for use on fire ground or HazMat.

23 yesterday
Reply by Pat Roy

"The idea is of course not new, we have been flying SIM900 modules for years. However…"

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Airstring. Tiny Cellular telemetry module

3 on Wednesday
Reply by Andre K.

"It sounds like you have found the secret RocketCopter mode. now go do something abou…"

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Copter Fly like a rocket when Failsafe triggered problem

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Andre K.

"your CAM message logging is specifically disabled by the log bitmask."

Andre K. replied on Tuesday to Cant find where the camera is triggered in log

3 on Thursday
Reply by Emily Rose

"so you crossposted it all over the place ? I do not even know what kind of mess an .…"

Andre K. replied Apr 21 to Pixhawk freezes on GPS glitch

3 Apr 21
Reply by Andre K.

"of course, I assume the altitude is reached within local regulations, that you got p…"

Andre K. replied Apr 20 to Intentionally shutting off motors in mid-flight then recovery

32 15 hours ago
Reply by Charles Linquist

"now that I think of it. it could also be something about the ESC's  - they are reall…"

Andre K. replied Apr 20 to 3DR radio causing speed change in motors (interference)

7 on Wednesday
Reply by Wilson

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service