Randy's Discussions (5,469)

Discussions Replied To (4698) Replies Latest Activity

"John, I don't have the PIDs and I don't think they would work anyway because the con…"

Randy replied 11 hours ago to Does Autotune work for trad-heli's? need PID's for Trex 450

4 11 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"JohnG,   Been there!  https://vimeo.com/17179040   Ah wait, wrong one, here it is: h…"

Randy replied 20 hours ago to Does Autotune work for trad-heli's? need PID's for Trex 450

4 11 hours ago
Reply by Randy

"Gregory, The APM2.x boards have served us well but it has become nearly impossible t…"

Randy replied yesterday to GeoFence Altitude Behavior has changed ?!?!? When did it change?

28 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Harrington

"Gregory, I guess you're trying to upload to an APM2 board?  "Latest" is our latest d…"

Randy replied yesterday to GeoFence Altitude Behavior has changed ?!?!? When did it change?

28 yesterday
Reply by Gregory Harrington

"Maybe it's because ch8 isn't raised so it doesn't think the main rotor is turning? …"

Randy replied yesterday to Cant seem to arm heli through radio

15 yesterday
Reply by John G.

Developer

"Emin, I think the PWM interface won't be supported in ArduCopter until AC3.3 (beta t…"

Randy replied on Monday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3726 3 hours ago
Reply by Tomáš Frank

"I've checked a few of the links listed above and they seem to still work. "

Randy replied on Friday to Uploading Problem w/ Programming APM2.5 using Arduino IDE

12 on Friday
Reply by Randy

Developer

"Without a log it's hard to tell, but if it's the EKF complaining then the heading is…"

Randy replied on Friday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

3726 3 hours ago
Reply by Tomáš Frank

Developer

"Ah, excellent!"

Randy replied Feb 20 to ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

299 2 minutes ago
Reply by Andy Piper

Developer

"Adolfo, I'd be very surprised if the mission planner issue was related to the INS_PR…"

Randy replied Feb 20 to ArduCopter-3.2.1 Beta Testing

299 2 minutes ago
Reply by Andy Piper

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service