Randy's Discussions (4,756)

Discussions Replied To (4036) Replies Latest Activity

"Rob Lefebvre is probably the best person to answer this but I know that arducopter f…"

Randy replied 12 hours ago to DIrect motor drive fix pitch tail?

1 12 hours ago
Reply by Randy

Developer

"Ah, except there's no way to connect it!  :-)  .. at least not on the PX4 or Pixhawk…"

Randy replied yesterday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

Developer

"I wonder if perhaps you've got an old version of the mission planner.  I'm using the…"

Randy replied on Monday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

Developer

"Frank, hmm.. it shouldn't have been necessary to set the device ids manually.  It sh…"

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

Developer

"Paul,     No that issue must be different.  More likely to be a mission planner issu…"

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

Developer

"We've just found a mostly innocuous bug in -rc3.  I've added it as Warning #2 in the…"

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

"UUasin, Arducopter also uses the accelerometer values for position control (i.e. alt…"

Randy replied on Sunday to I'd like to replace imu of ardupilot mega 2.5 by another rs232 imu. Can you help me?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Jinn

"uuasin,      It's a big thing you're trying to change so it's not super simple I'm a…"

Randy replied on Sunday to I'd like to replace imu of ardupilot mega 2.5 by another rs232 imu. Can you help me?

4 on Sunday
Reply by Jinn

Developer

"Christian, Thanks for testing.  The compass calibration works off the raw compass va…"

Randy replied on Saturday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

Developer

"Rich, Raph,     We had a at least two long debates in the dev team about whether we…"

Randy replied on Saturday to ArduCopter-3.2 beta testing

819 19 hours ago
Reply by Micha

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service