Randy's Discussions (4,534)

Discussions Replied To (3852) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"AC3.1.3 is now available as the official release through the mission planner.  The o…"

Randy replied yesterday to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1070 25 minutes ago
Reply by Bart Saaiman

"Zack,     I don't think it's that hard.  The easiest way is to add a new line to the…"

Randy replied on Monday to Is there no Usercode.pde and Usercode.h for the Arduplane code?

3 on Monday
Reply by Randy

"Zach,      I'm afraid the "User Hooks" is only implemented in copter.  You've probab…"

Randy replied on Monday to Is there no Usercode.pde and Usercode.h for the Arduplane code?

3 on Monday
Reply by Randy

Developer

"No takers for helping to test the tradheli code?"

Randy replied on Sunday to Who wants to alpha test Flybarred Acro code?

3 yesterday
Reply by Rob Dunbar

Developer

"Jay,      The issue you are facing is quite different from the stability patch bug t…"

Randy replied on Sunday to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1070 25 minutes ago
Reply by Bart Saaiman

"Zheng,      That's actually running a script on the mission planner, not on the flig…"

Randy replied on Sunday to How the APM allocate the computation resource when the python code is running?

4 on Sunday
Reply by zheng jishi

Developer

"Jay,     I've had a look at the logs and it looks like a power issue (i.e. a brownou…"

Randy replied on Sunday to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1070 25 minutes ago
Reply by Bart Saaiman

"Zheng,      There's actually no way to run python code on the APM or Pixhawk (as far…"

Randy replied on Sunday to How the APM allocate the computation resource when the python code is running?

4 on Sunday
Reply by zheng jishi

Developer

"Mihai,      I've raised an issue to cover this issue and also had a quick look at th…"

Randy replied on Saturday to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1070 25 minutes ago
Reply by Bart Saaiman

"Jim,      Rob Lefebvre is probably the best one to answer.  I think that the basic s…"

Randy replied Apr 9 to How Current is Traditional Documentation

1 Apr 9
Reply by Randy

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service