Graham Dyer's Discussions (1,550)

Discussions Replied To (1383) Replies Latest Activity

Developer

"Thanks John, please let me know if you test it (without sonar), I'd be very interest…"

Graham Dyer replied 17 hours ago to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1139 13 minutes ago
Reply by Weidan

"APM 2.0 can load and run v3.1.3 no problem, as can APM1.4, 2.5 & 2.6. Future ver…"

Graham Dyer replied yesterday to Firmware for APM 2.0

1 yesterday
Reply by Graham Dyer

"Joe, I have also tried to chase down vibration in video with some success. It only w…"

Graham Dyer replied on Tuesday to Seeking prop balancing tips

8 yesterday
Reply by Richard Boyhan

"Ok, I see it now. Yes, perhaps it is sensing current higher than actual and therefor…"

Graham Dyer replied on Sunday to Batt FS triggering too soon, any ideas appreciated

13 on Monday
Reply by Charosenz

"6: Battery failsafe ECode 1: battery voltage dropped below LOW_VOLT or total battery…"

Graham Dyer replied on Sunday to Batt FS triggering too soon, any ideas appreciated

13 on Monday
Reply by Charosenz

"Can you show a screen print of this "reserve" amp value you speak of as I fear I'm m…"

13 on Monday
Reply by Charosenz

Developer

"No, this is with v3.1.3, using the same parameters as the APM2.5. My vibrations are…"

Graham Dyer replied on Sunday to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1139 13 minutes ago
Reply by Weidan

Developer

"As an experiment I replaced an APM2.5 with an old APM1.4 on my tricopter and I'm hap…"

Graham Dyer replied on Sunday to ArduCopter-3.1 released!

1139 13 minutes ago
Reply by Weidan

"These balancers are often not perfectly in balance themselves and the shaft tips not…"

Graham Dyer replied on Sunday to Seeking prop balancing tips

8 yesterday
Reply by Richard Boyhan

"One effect of I is that it corrects balance problems and keeps the 'copter more le…"

Graham Dyer replied on Saturday to Some doubts with PIDs

5 on Sunday
Reply by Jay Galleno

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service