Graham Dyer's Discussions (1,796)

Discussions Replied To (1598) Replies Latest Activity

"I doubt Phantoms will be phased out, the Phantom 4 Pro and Pro + have just been laun…"

Graham Dyer replied Nov 16 to Phantom 4 or DIY drone?

10 Nov 17
Reply by Marc Dornan

"I have to ask, have you done test flights in FBW-A and Loiter? At what angle does th…"

Graham Dyer replied Nov 7 to Bix3 crash in auto mode (log included)

4 Nov 7
Reply by Graham Dyer

"As Marc said it's not a Storm32, they state it uses SimpleBGC V2.40b7 firmware and d…"

Graham Dyer replied Sep 29 to Using storm Pro-3 universal gimbal throught pixhawk

4 Oct 5
Reply by Pau

"I've only managed this with Mission Planner not QGC. One thing there was to set the…"

Graham Dyer replied Jul 14 to I need help setting up a FPV camera on a Pixhawk

1 Jul 14
Reply by Graham Dyer

"I always err on the larger size with empennage, as the benefits of bigger outweigh t…"

Graham Dyer replied Jun 24 to V-tail sizing example - but is it correct?

6 Aug 11
Reply by Jonathan Wong

"Yes, you are correct, the dummy WP issue has long since been resolved. These posts a…"

Graham Dyer replied Jun 5 to Using the Mission Planner DO_JUMP command to loop a Mission

5 Jun 5
Reply by Graham Dyer

"^^^ what the master said :))"

Graham Dyer replied May 16 to Pitch oscillation on Auto

6 May 20
Reply by farstein

"Some ideas as I had a similar problem: - make sure your elevator is absolutely slop…"

Graham Dyer replied May 15 to Pitch oscillation on Auto

6 May 20
Reply by farstein

"Normally, you can only send a complete set of new waypoints while the vehicle is in…"

Graham Dyer replied May 14 to uploading waypoints automatically to UAV while it is in air

2 May 14
Reply by Andre K.

"Issue here: https://github.com/ArduPilot/MissionPlanner/issues/1236 Edit: this has…"

Graham Dyer replied Apr 22 to MAVLINK announcment

6 Apr 23
Reply by Paul Meier

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service