Chris Anderson's Discussions (7,984)

Discussions Replied To (7543) Replies Latest Activity

"Please see the Traditional Heli section of the manual"

Chris Anderson replied on Thursday to Single Copter build. Help and guidance needed.

2 on Friday
Reply by Raj Desai

"That's automatic and you don't want to disable. The "waypoints" are probably now jus…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 22 to Armed... Waypoints Received

2 Mar 22
Reply by Bill Kiskin

"Are you mounting your APM on vibration-damping foam? It's won't work otherwise..."

Chris Anderson replied Mar 19 to newbie need help with APM 2.6 sudden lift-off

5 on Thursday
Reply by Marko Paggot

"You might be right. I've never tried those ESCs... All the regular ones work fine"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 18 to [Video] ESC Beeping when holding safety? Can't fly after arming, intermittent ESC error, no apparent rhyme or reason.

5 on Saturday
Reply by Jake

"Do an auto ESC recalibration. That should clear it up..."

Chris Anderson replied Mar 18 to [Video] ESC Beeping when holding safety? Can't fly after arming, intermittent ESC error, no apparent rhyme or reason.

5 on Saturday
Reply by Jake

"I presume you've reviewed the manual?"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 14 to Using AUX pins as relays for CHDK

295 Mar 23
Reply by Arshish Maneckji

"flight code = firmware. ArduCopter, ArduPlane, ArduRover -- just telling the Pixhawk…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 8 to My APM Planner Software and my Computer are not picking up my Pixhawk autopilot controller

4 Mar 8
Reply by Andrew A

"Have you loaded the flight code? Nothing will happen until you do.  You are followi…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 8 to My APM Planner Software and my Computer are not picking up my Pixhawk autopilot controller

4 Mar 8
Reply by Andrew A

"Sorry to hear that! So we can investigate, can you please send a picture of the corr…"

Chris Anderson replied Mar 1 to Odd BT and androidplanner 3

3 Mar 1
Reply by Lex Luthor

"PX4 native support is in those forums"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 14 to Assistance in analysing log file after fly away/crash in Autonomous mode

1 Feb 14
Reply by Chris Anderson

RSS

© 2015   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service