Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,179)

Discussions Replied To (7674) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to see you here again, Dean!  I think modern architectures do get to the same…"

Chris Anderson replied yesterday to Current architecture of drone autopilots is wrong , Drone hardware architecture needs to be completely re-engineered.

93 19 hours ago
Reply by Gary Mortimer

"Yes, you can script this easily on Navio 2 with Python and Dronekit.  I don't know…"

Chris Anderson replied on Tuesday to Auto mode on as soon as the battery is connected

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Javier M

"APM 2.8 is not supported anymore with the current code. If you upgrade to Pixhawk yo…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 20 to Auto mode on as soon as the battery is connected

4 on Tuesday
Reply by Javier M

"I'm afraid I don't know anything about Xbees. As for recording all the datalogs, yes…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 11 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

6 Feb 17
Reply by Sam Worthington

"In QGroundControl you can have multi MAVs. Just use a USB hub and plug each one one…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 11 to ??Multiple pixhawks communicating to single Ground Control Station??

6 Feb 17
Reply by Sam Worthington

"See the LOHAN project. "

Chris Anderson replied Jan 14 to Plane drop from balloon

31 Jan 21
Reply by Monroe King

"Possibly a stall?"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 2 to Experienced bizarre behavior that led to crash, logs attached

1 Jan 2
Reply by Chris Anderson

"For autonomy, you'll definitely want to go with something that's Pixhawk-compatible…"

Chris Anderson replied Nov 11, 2016 to Navio2 vs ardupilot mega vs revolution

8 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by Mike

"You can connect via Mission Planner and Tower over the built-in Wifi link. Just sele…"

Chris Anderson replied Oct 30, 2016 to Can I connect a 3DR radio to the Solo?

4 Nov 2, 2016
Reply by Bill Salopek

"The original Pixhawk has more I/O ports, including extra serial ports, so if you're…"

Chris Anderson replied Oct 30, 2016 to 3DR Pixhawk vs 3DR Pixhawk mini

5 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by ActionDrone

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service