Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,229)

Discussions Replied To (7724) Replies Latest Activity

"It's Arducopter"

Chris Anderson replied Nov 12 to Iris + firmware problems

2 Nov 12
Reply by Austin Boucher

"There's no need for an active antenna if you're using a passive antenna with a well-…"

Chris Anderson replied Oct 27 to GPS modules with Active Antenna and without Active Antenna

2 Oct 27
Reply by biejinawei

"Just click the "Create a News Report" menu item above http://diydrones.com/profiles…"

Chris Anderson replied Oct 10 to Project log: Autonomously returning a glider from the stratosphere!

4 Oct 10
Reply by Tarik Agcayazi

"Great post. You might consider reposting this as a news item so it goes on the front…"

Chris Anderson replied Oct 10 to Project log: Autonomously returning a glider from the stratosphere!

4 Oct 10
Reply by Tarik Agcayazi

"Ah, that's the old APM board. I'm not familiar with that website (I think it's an ol…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 6 to ardupilot breakdown?? (first edit : 2017-09-07 / 20:00)

3 Sep 6
Reply by Chris Anderson

"What is an "ardupilot mega 2560 board"?  Do you have a link?"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 6 to ardupilot breakdown?? (first edit : 2017-09-07 / 20:00)

3 Sep 6
Reply by Chris Anderson

"No need to program it. Just select the rover option with differential drive and conn…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 28 to PixHawk Blimp

5 Aug 31
Reply by Tushevs Aerials

"You can start with the Rover code, which supports differential drive steering that i…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 28 to PixHawk Blimp

5 Aug 31
Reply by Tushevs Aerials

"Welcome to the difference between sensors and an actual AHRS ;-) This is what contro…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 21 to How to remove gravity factor from accelerometer acceleration data.

1 Aug 21
Reply by Chris Anderson

"https://store.mrobotics.io/category-s/107.htm"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 7 to flight controllers made in USA?

2 Aug 9
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service