Chris Anderson's Discussions (7,939)

Discussions Replied To (7527) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, that worked for me. I had to use a 500 watt power supply @48v to minimize/compe…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 11 to Auto-retracting tether for testing large octocopter

3 Sep 11
Reply by Chris Anderson

"According to that log,  that was a 22-hour flight across the Atlantic Ocean to South…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 10 to Airplane Lands for no reason

5 Sep 11
Reply by David Locascio

"Please post your logs."

Chris Anderson replied Sep 10 to Airplane Lands for no reason

5 Sep 11
Reply by David Locascio

"You can file issue reports in the issue tracker here: https://github.com/diydrones/M…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 9 to Flightplanner problem?

11 on Monday
Reply by Niklas Storck

"Something is causing interference, be it radios or wiring. I suggest you upgrade to…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 4 to Please Help Diagnose A "Beautiful" Crash...

9 Sep 5
Reply by Mike

"I built a fancy apparatus with a PID-controlled reel to maintain tension, but that m…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 3 to Auto-retracting tether for testing large octocopter

3 Sep 11
Reply by Chris Anderson

"PS, from a quick analysis on Droneshare, it looks like you've got terrible magnetic…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 2 to Please Help Diagnose A "Beautiful" Crash...

9 Sep 5
Reply by Mike

"If you upload to Droneshare, it has auto analysis tools that will help diagnose. You…"

Chris Anderson replied Sep 2 to Please Help Diagnose A "Beautiful" Crash...

9 Sep 5
Reply by Mike

MR60

"Interesting. That's a new one for me. Any idea what the connection between GPS/mag a…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 22 to No HeatBeats from Mavlink -- The Saga Continues now w/ PixHawk

23 Aug 24
Reply by Leon DeBell

"Mission Planner works equally well for Copters, Rovers and Planes. Like Sgt Ric, we…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 17 to Mission Planner only works for Planes!

22 Aug 21
Reply by Eddie Horn

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service