Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,151)

Discussions Replied To (7647) Replies Latest Activity

"It is being replaced by the Pixhawk Mini, a more modern controller that's a lot smal…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 18 to Where To Buy Pixhawk

25 on Thursday
Reply by Javier Ruiz

"I've got both and haven't really got either working with Pixhawk yet reliably. I'm s…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 10 to Reach RTK vs Piksi?

3 Aug 10
Reply by AJ152

"Rover is now at 3.01. Both your hardware and software need to be updated, but start…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 1 to WayPoints issue in APM 2.8 Rover. PLEASE HELP

5 Aug 1
Reply by AJ152

"This may be because you're using older code and older hardware, which doesn't use th…"

Chris Anderson replied Aug 1 to WayPoints issue in APM 2.8 Rover. PLEASE HELP

5 Aug 1
Reply by AJ152

"Those extra pins are just for expansion (you won't need them). It uses the same cabl…"

Chris Anderson replied Jul 29 to Help understanding ground station link with pixhawk

6 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Johnson

"Just keep reading in the manual. "

Chris Anderson replied Jul 29 to Help understanding ground station link with pixhawk

6 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Johnson

"You use a separate telemetry radio, such as this one.  Everything is in the manual h…"

6 Jul 29
Reply by Danny Johnson

"John Arne: I actually know the Yamaha guys and could check, but if that number is ri…"

Chris Anderson replied Jul 10 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"John Arne: Interesting. I had no idea there were so many. Where did you get that dat…"

Chris Anderson replied Jul 9 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

"John Arne: Interesting. I had no idea there were so many. Where did you get that dat…"

Chris Anderson replied Jul 9 to Why aren't there more single rotor drones out there?

58 Jul 11
Reply by Gary McCray

RSS

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service