Chris Anderson's Discussions (8,074)

Discussions Replied To (7584) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me summarize:  You said: "Chris said they were going to try something new in ent…"

Chris Anderson replied Feb 1 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

""Chris said they were going to try something new in enterprise that may come to frui…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 31 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"Yep, that's it. When you do the setup, make sure you get the directions of everythin…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 31 to New to Arduplane, need simple answer on aileron setup - Pixhawk/Plane 3.4.0

3 Jan 31
Reply by Chris Anderson

"Yes, ailerons are usually controlled with a Y-cable connected to Output 1"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 31 to New to Arduplane, need simple answer on aileron setup - Pixhawk/Plane 3.4.0

3 Jan 31
Reply by Chris Anderson

"Thanks for posting that; I hadn't clicked on the link in your earlier comment, so my…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 30 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"Harry: This site is owned by me personally (not though 3DR) and will continue to gro…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 29 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"That's really unfortunate. Thanks for calling this out, Craig. What can we do to hel…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 23 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"Paul, that works right out of the box. Both Mission Planner (Windows) and APM Planne…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 22 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"Thanks, Frederic. We decided not to release the Pixhawk 2 as a stand-alone, since it…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 22 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

"Sorry I wasn't clear enough: We'll continue to sell Pixhawk-compatible autopilots *a…"

Chris Anderson replied Jan 21 to 3DR telemetry no longer supported by 3DR....options?

156 23 minutes ago
Reply by Aussie in AZ

RSS

DIY Drones Monthly
Newsletter

Groups

Season Two of the Trust Time Trial (T3) Contest 
A list of all T3 contests is here. The current round, the Vertical Horizontal one, is here

© 2016   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service