All Discussions Tagged 'APM2.5' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Configuring "A9" on APM2.5 for Camera Trigger with StratoSnapper

So after much searching in the Wiki and various forums I am still without a solution as to how I configure "A9" on the APM2.5 to send power…

Started by Oliver Volkmann

20 Apr 10
Reply by Charosenz

APM2.5 5V/Vcc Schematic

Frequently asked questions are about powering an APM2.5 or why the same does not work or why it has failed. Here is a simplified schematic…

Started by R. D. Starwalt

159 Mar 14
Reply by Bo Barry

APM 2.5 in Aquacopter begins to pitch back when I input for roll right.

I am wonder how should I DX this issue? I have an aqaucopter that i built, i have done auto leveling and the stability flight has improved.…

Started by Jeff Moody

0 Mar 4

Using other GPSes

I am interested in using Arducopter 3.x (esp. 3.1) and an APM2.5 with GPS units other than the 3DR GPS. In particular, I want to use the mu…

Started by ikrase

5 Feb 25
Reply by Scott Pritchett

Fried MPU6000 (accelerometer/gyro on APM 2.5)

Hi Last week I connected up my APM2.5 for the first time. I was talking to it with MAVProxy and just doing a command line gyro calibration…

Started by Kristaps Baumanis

0 Feb 12

Yet another external compass issue.

Hi all im new around here, I just started to assemble an APM2.5 and used an external compass with the GPS Ublox NEO-6M GPS + HMC5883L Compa…

Started by Yaghiyah Brenner

5 Jan 28
Reply by Polash Misra

TBS Caipirinha setup

Hi all, Anyone else flying a TBS Caipirinha with APM setup? I'd be interested to see how you set it up, what PIDs you are running and what…

Started by Alex

20 Jan 20
Reply by Raph

APM 2.5 Free UART how to add serial data (Stratologger Perfectflite)?

Hi I wanna read telemetry from Strattologger Altimeter (http://www.perfectflite.com/StratoLogger%20manual.pdf) from one free uart on APM 2.…

Started by Jeff Nanikana

7 Jan 19
Reply by Aakash Dawadee

APM 2.5 says: No dataflash inserted

Hi, my APM 2.5 just stopped working. When I connected it to Mission Planner via USB (battery not connected) it began to update the values…

Started by Markus Horeld

22 Jan 2
Reply by Luc Maximilien

APM 2.5 + 3DR Telemetry + MinimOSD

APM 2.5 plus the 3DR radio telemetry works great, now I want to add my MinimOSD board. The MinimOSD board reads MAVLink messages from its R…

Started by Larry

45 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Zidlov

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service