It may be a good idea to take down the fedex same day shipping on orders placed before 3pm of in-stock items when those in-stock items aren't shipped after 2+ days. I don't know that the ill-will it creates with customers is worth the draw of the graphic and representation...
A possible customer perspective:
1. Oh, same day shipping of in-stock items via fedex if ordered before 3pm pacific??
2. Ohh, looky there - 53 of the item I want in stock. It's 2:50pm pacific - if I order quick I'll get it tomorrow!
3. Order item, and select overnight fedex shipping
4. Wait a few days, order still in processing status.
5. Miss out on flight I needed the OSD for, at Niagara Falls.
Just a simple request: If you don't follow your shipping promises that are put on the front page to help get sales, please take said promise down.