Replies

• Thanks Paul Meier and all who have helped me with the information ..
    RFD 900+ now back to normal by using the tool outside the mission planner ..
    download firmware and clicking upload. completed. once again many thanks to all friends here.

download firmware and clicking upload. completed. once again many thanks to all friends here.

• 3702741898?profile=originalI've done everything for what you suggest and port (COM6) has been detected but the result remains the same .. is a solid red led light ..
    I was so confused with this problem ..

• try and download RFD900ModemTools from their site

• also can you connect the 2nd radio?

• are the 2 radios same, same settings?

Where you have any connection before?

• 3702628247?profile=original

and shows a solid red light..

telemetry can not be updated or reset the default .. because it could not connect ..
      how the solution according to you? Thank you in advance

• 100KM

A solid read light means it is in boot mode ready for programming.   You might just have to load the latest firmware.

• 100KM

I checked an RFD900+ that was sitting on the bench here.

Interface cable wire colors are in the same order as yours.     I get a solid green light followed by a blinking green light after plugging the interface cable into a USB port.   

This reply was deleted.

Activity