Both systems are ready to run - see more via www.microdrones.co.uk

Tags: for, microdrone, sale, uav, used

Views: 30357

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alistair

How much are you selling the 1000 for?

I am looking to recover £18,000 from my customers initial spend of around £50,000. System will include all cases, spares, charger, cameras and basestation as detailed in the 'Ad's spec.

My US agent has an md4-1000 avialable too... 3 of the 4 motors are good, so currently inoperable - supplied complete with cameras, control, receiver station, rugged tablet PC, batteries & spares... worth an $OFFER!

We are looking to recover £18,000 for the full system complete with camera, cases, spares, charger bank, basestation, rugged laptop, waypoint navigation, etc. I also have access, via our US agent, to a damaged (new motor and body repair required) to a similar spec unit (with embedded tablet on basestation) is available at £15,000 +shipping, etc.

Hi Guys! Do you have a asking price on the md4-1000 ....?

Putting one pelicase in an other look strange

Its just to make it a more portable solution - the larger Peli 1660 has an extending handle and wheels to make it easy dragging through the airport. If you're interested in either the md4-200 or md4-1000 systems then please let me know...

Could you send more info on the md4-200 and dm4 1000 ,please contaçt me private.
Thanks

We no longer have access to a 1000 but we can obtain a second-user 200 at reasonable cost. Please advise your budget.

Hi Alistair

I'm interested to buy an MD4-200, I'm based in Italy, could you send me a price list? my mail is mircotaranto@yahoo.it

thanks

have Md4-200 Way Point Navigation?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Chris Anderson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service