Artūrs's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Antonio, UgCS works by using DJI SDK. Most functions that are supported by DJI ar…"

Artūrs replied Oct 18 to DJI N3 + remote Shutter UGCS

13 Nov 8
Reply by Alexey Dobrovolskiy

"For the Phantom 2 V+ only camera by time option is possible to use with Photogrammet…"

Artūrs replied Oct 16 to Working with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus

6 Oct 17
Reply by Hayden Fischer

"So you were able to connect to the drone without issues, you see it on UgCS Desktop…"

Artūrs replied Oct 13 to Working with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus

6 Oct 17
Reply by Hayden Fischer

"Hi Hayden, So far you have done everything right, getting the correct UgCS and Andr…"

Artūrs replied Oct 11 to Working with a Phantom 2 Vision Plus

6 Oct 17
Reply by Hayden Fischer

"Great to know, Rowan! I guess my initial thought about the axis was wrong."

Artūrs replied Oct 9 to Joystick Z-Axis Control Not Working (Speedlink Phantom Hawk)

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Additionally, you could try the UgC 2.12 beta, as I have found out, that previous ve…"

Artūrs replied Oct 9 to Joystick Z-Axis Control Not Working (Speedlink Phantom Hawk)

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Rowan, It seems that if the axis is detected as Z-Rotation instead of Z-Axis, it wil…"

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Hi Rowan, It could happen that on some joysticks the Z-axis rotation is implemented…"

6 Oct 9
Reply by Artūrs

"Hi Dylan, Thanks for the tip, I am sure this will help other P4 users. Additionall…"

Artūrs replied Jul 11 to UgCS for DJI: Phantom 4 Pro Connection Issues

1 Jul 11
Reply by Artūrs

"Quote from another of our users: Maybe this helps Artūrs"

Artūrs replied Jul 5 to DJI Inspire2 not accepting auto mode

5 Jul 5
Reply by Artūrs

RSS

© 2017   Created by Chris Anderson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service